Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 170 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Yes.

Bruce out.......... at Stoke.
I blame Sherwood personally and Lerner and Fox, Almstad & Reilly - all OUT OUT OUT......at Stoke of course. Saw Westwood pointing the way so he's OUT as well.

Bruce is reponsible for war, pestilence and poverty actually and what on earth is he doing about Brexit?

We love a moan don't we?

Wolves started last season with a very good manager and very good players, they walked it. Stoke are Stoke, they have always been average or shit in my 49 years on this planet. Ourselves and Leeds are the big boys and if you have the better players, the bigger fan base you should piss this league as long as you're club is run properly. We are now run properly, let's step up and show what we are made of.

Wolves started last season with a very good manager and very good players, they walked it. Stoke are Stoke, they have always been average or shit in my 49 years on this planet. Ourselves and Leeds are the big boys and if you have the better players, the bigger fan base you should piss this league as long as you're club is run properly. We are now run properly, let's step up and show what we are made of.

Don't see how you can claim our club is being run properly yet pvb. The new owners haven't been in place long enough to put a CEO into place yet, let alone replace any of the other upper management that were let go by Dr Tony.

If you have better players than the opposition you will win 9 times out of 10.

Not necessarily true pvb.
If the opposition have 11 battlers and are better organised you could have 11 Messi's, Ronaldo's and Neymar's in your team and still get beat.

During a 26-year managerial career that has taken him from Bournemouth to Gillingham, Bristol City, Portsmouth, Stoke (twice), Plymouth Argyle, Crystal Palace, West Brom and Middlesbrough, Tony Pulis remains best known for wearing baseball caps, apart from that time he allegedly wrestled naked in a dressing room with Stoke Ents Officer James Beattie over the cancellation of a Christmas party. Both men refuse to discuss the alleged incident but Pulis has since conceded that “when I have lost it, I have lost it”.

WTF??!! :rofl:

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...o-larrup-the-ball-towards-sunderland-or-leeds