Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1618 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Been looking at the teams around us. The teams above us who I reckon we should look to overtake are Wolves, Brighton and Palace. The teams below us who would look to do the same are Everton and Leicester.

On that basis I reckon we could be looking at 7th-10th. Be disappointed if we don't make top half.

Been looking at the teams around us. The teams above us who I reckon we should look to overtake are Wolves, Brighton and Palace. The teams below us who would look to do the same are Everton and Leicester.

On that basis I reckon we could be looking at 7th-10th. Be disappointed if we don't make top half.

Everyone should look at the highlights of Brighton vs. Leeds - Brighton blew loads of chances and Leeds this season have been really bad. For all our weaknesses both perceived and real, we're better than both of these teams, individually and now possibly collectively with SG.

Everyone should look at the highlights of Brighton vs. Leeds - Brighton blew loads of chances and Leeds this season have been really bad. For all our weaknesses both perceived and real, we're better than both of these teams, individually and now possibly collectively with SG.

Maupay missed a couple of open goals. If they had a decent striker, they'd be dangerous.

Last edited:

Everton fans living near me on Merseyside won’t agree with you. Poor signings and no cash plus little ffp wiggle room says they could slide down a bit yet.

He was a popular choice for some a couple of seasons ago. Those were the days when we had moved on from missing Daniel Johnson and we were getting regular updates on Maupay and Alfredo Morelos in match threads.

I've a sneaking suspicion that Morelos is about to make a comeback. Dreading it as he's another Maupay except not as sneaky. Red card waiting to happen.

I've a sneaking suspicion that Morelos is about to make a comeback. Dreading it as he's another Maupay except not as sneaky. Red card waiting to happen.

I think we’ve progressed as a club now not to be interested in risky signings like that. He’s the sort that a team in a relegation scrap might take a punt on.