Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1610 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

They were a well-oiled machine-like Sheffield United but when you miss a couple of players it all goes to shit. They also play a high-risk high-reward game. They mark man for man and if ever a side could be described as "toe-to-toe" it's Leeds. The biggest problem they'll have is Bielsa isnt going to temper his style so the only thing that can change is results.

The league is a shit show in the bottom half. Everton 5 games without a win now, Brentford 5 games without a win, Brighton will be in the bottom half in 2 to 3 weeks again 5 games without a win. Newcastle havent won all season. US, Leeds and Burnely have only won one each in the last 5.

If Gerrard can get the win next week we could almost jump up as high as 10th. A bit of escape velocity and confidence into the lads would be fantastic.

Rafa has to be under pressure now. I know they have a lot of injuries but 5 games in a row....

As disappointing as it is that Ole was sacked it’s comforting that they waited until AFTER the international break to do it. That club is rudderless in every single aspect. The vacuum Fergie has left is beautiful. Ran the club for 20 years and they have no clue without him.

I think they’ll do a Liverpool. They’re staring at 20 years without a title.

Makes you wonder if Fergie is now a part of the problem? He must’ve been the influence in getting this much time for Ole.

Even until recently, some United fans were with Ole. I’ve always thought he was shite and overrated like everyone else on here, even when United were 2nd they were 20 points off Citeh. The individuals at United in the squad is ridiculously strong, they should be making up that top four comfortably.

The Leicester fans are all hoping Utd pay whatever outrageous release clause is in his contract. They think he's holding them back whereas he thinks they have hit their ceiling.

My opinion. He won't last a season in Manchester if he goes. Their fans will want a big name and he will remind them too much of Moyes. After every game they don't win he'll be hounded.

I thought Rogers might be a good fit for where United are in terms of his style and slightly off David Brent personality, but a couple of my United supporting mates really don’t want him, it’s not far off us going for say an Alex McLeish :sorry:

I thought Rogers might be a good fit for where United are in terms of his style and slightly off David Brent personality, but a couple of my United supporting mates really don’t want him, it’s not far off us going for say an Alex McLeish :sorry:

All about how you see things, Rogers to Man Utd fans is a failed Liverpool manager and always will be.
Some Villa fans wanted him here because he'd managed Liverpool and Celtic , Celtic in a one-horse race by the way. He's done ok at Leicester but that wouldn't be good enough for Man U fans either, I mean even the useless OGS has finished runner up

All about how you see things, Rogers to Man Utd fans is a failed Liverpool manager and always will be.
Some Villa fans wanted him here because he'd managed Liverpool and Celtic , Celtic in a one-horse race by the way. He's done ok at Leicester but that wouldn't be good enough for Man U fans either, I mean even the useless OGS has finished runner up

Yep, me 😂

Zidane apparently not interested in going to Man U, I thought he looked the obvious option until the Summer. There's not too many out of work managers left who could do an interim job for them - Bruce, Big Sam, Koeman, Farke, Mark Hughes? And I thought our list of options was limited.

BREAKING NEWS- Gareth Southgate signs new England deal.
A delighted Southgate enthused " its took some very lengthy and complex negotiations with the FA but I've finally signed a new zero hour contract and will pay the FA for the privilege of continuing as England manager, well it was either that or I ran the risk of being offered the United job"

Rio Ferdinand, "I'd be fucking brilliant as sporting director (of man utd)

Jake Humphrey, " who should utd bring in aa manager "

Rio Ferdinand, " dunno"

Is there a point where you just have so much money you are oblivious to how stupid you sound when talking rubbish.

Zidane apparently not interested in going to Man U, I thought he looked the obvious option until the Summer. There's not too many out of work managers left who could do an interim job for them - Bruce, Big Sam, Koeman, Farke, Mark Hughes? And I thought our list of options was limited.

There was something about him years ago specifically saying he would never live in England.

I could see them appointing Potter as crazy as that sounds. I think if they had any sense they’d move mountains for Simeone. They’re terribly ran and it’s glorious. They’ll fuck up this next appointment too.

There was something about him years ago specifically saying he would never live in England.

I could see them appointing Potter as crazy as that sounds. I think if they had any sense they’d move mountains for Simeone. They’re terribly ran and it’s glorious. They’ll fuck up this next appointment too.
I'd expect Zizou to be a failure there anyway. The problems at the club go far beyond who they choose as manager.

BREAKING NEWS- Gareth Southgate signs new England deal.
A delighted Southgate enthused " its took some very lengthy and complex negotiations with the FA but I've finally signed a new zero hour contract and will pay the FA for the privilege of continuing as England manager, well it was either that or I ran the risk of being offered the United job"
Three more years of bottling it at the worst possible time then

If Simeone wants to get a job at one of the top PL clubs he'd need to change his style of play. He's worked wonders at Atletico but I'm not sure ManU fans would put up with his ultra defensive tactics - especially when you have all these ex-United players in the media chuntering on about playing the Man United way whatever that is