Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1504 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Leading the league with Coventry just behind. If they get promoted, we should help them go back down promptly.

I see Coventry had a good amount of fans in each stand along with seeing a few of my old pals on insta posting stories of their first trip in years. They’re the biggest bunch of glory supporters going, half of them support a club who play in red normally but turn up on sky blue when it’s a good away day or they’re top of a lowly league.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone else is worried by this but I've just realised that with Frank, Tuchel, Klopp and Farke not to mention the numerous players, it's the precursor of a German invasion!😱. Now where's Captain Mainwaring?

Brentford v Liverpool what a mental game

I really like Brentford. They are showing you don't need 20 or 30 mil plus pound players to play very good entertaining attacking football and win. That is what we should be doing too. Fortunately we have some really exciting youngsters and if we can continue with our current style of play since the Chelsea game in the prem then we won't need to spend big to entertain and win. We won without Bailey and hardly used Buendia our two big signings this season and beat a team we have not beaten in 17 years, and by no means it was a lucky victory, should have had 3 sure goals if not 5.

On a side note sky can do one I'm not paying £20 + for the Joshua fight, DAZN Canada have it included in their normal subscription, robbing b*astards