Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1487 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

What? I'm serious.

Thought he's been playing within himself in the games I've seen so far, but last night looked like he finally said, now it's time to step up and justify the price tag.

Said all along I wish him all the best except when he's playing us, so nice to see him doing well.

What? I'm serious.

Thought he's been playing within himself in the games I've seen so far, but last night looked like he finally said, now it's time to step up and justify the price tag.

Said all along I wish him all the best except when he's playing us, so nice to see him doing well.

I've not watched any of their games as to be honest I wouldn't normally. I do believe though that uf they let him play with anything like the freedom he got with us he'll tear it up for them. If they try to reign him in he won't be the 100m player they're hoping for.

What? I'm serious.

I agree fully. He was the best player on that pitch, and also got an assist and a goal in his first Champs league game. I feel that will give him a big boost to improve to another level.

1 point from 7 games + they had a poor finish last season, didnt win any of their last 6 or 7 apparently. It was only a matter of time

I saw some of last nights game and it looked pretty obvious the players have let him down badly. The 2nd goal was an unbelievable mistake from the goalie.

I saw some of last nights game and it looked pretty obvious the players have let him down badly. The 2nd goal was an unbelievable mistake from the goalie.

I think they've had a few terrible mistakes this season, you could see by his reaction to that goal he probably knew his time was up