Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1489 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Southgate says he urgently needs to hire more women to work with the England men’s football team - nowhere near where we should be when it comes to gender equality.
Bollox

Club Brugge managed to fill 9 of the (ridiculous number) 11 places on the bench, so it would’ve been pretty dire for big Wes had he not made it!

Good luck to him though, not the one for us so let’s hope he does well over there.

I saw something on Instagram today, I think only three managers in the last 10-15 years have had a win % greater than 40%, and after that only 1 or 2 had better than 30%. MoN's short spell was 42%.

With a net spend of only £20m per season too. The man turned water into wine until Randy chased him out and then ran us into the ground.

A leading Manchester City supporters group says manager Pep Guardiola's call for more fans to attend their Premier League game with Southampton is "disappointing and uncalled for".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58586684

:rofl:

I've heard Citeh fans complaining about what's happened to their club. They think it's boring, they don't feel connected to the club or the players. That might be why they were so desperate to sign Grealish, they wanted that boyhood club-hero player so they decided to buy someone else's.

I've heard Citeh fans complaining about what's happened to their club. They think it's boring, they don't feel connected to the club or the players. That might be why they were so desperate to sign Grealish, they wanted that boyhood club-hero player so they decided to buy someone else's.

Yeah, saw the same years back with old school Chelsea fans.

Yeah, saw the same years back with old school Chelsea fans.
Probably right, you get all the glory hunting fans and the day-trippers from lord knows where who have no real connection with the club or the area, they really don't get it.
Most of the stuff going on at Arsenal is millennial fans who think they have the divine right to win.
I suppose that is what will happen to Villa at some point, you only had to see what signing Trez and Samagoal did to our social media sites. Now they don't play anymore it's silent

Getting a bit sick of this obsession with Man City now not just here but on social media too. They’re a tin pot club who won the lottery, we all know that. But let’s not act holier than thou we’ve had crap attendances for mid week cup games including when we were in the UEFA cup. Just looked at our last European game… less than 30k vs Rapid Vienna in 2010.