Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 142 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Derby have agreed a fee of £3m with Peterborough for striker Jack Marriott

I would prefer us to get his team-mate Marcus Maddison.
Marriott scores, in the league, once every 4, four, games.
Maddison is involved in a goal, either scoring or assisting, every 143 minutes.
Maddison would be a great replacement for Grealish.

Apparently, Adama is going to the Dingles for £18m :lol:

Of more interest is the fact we will trouser £3.6m as part of a sell-on clause, which will help a little toward FFP :wahey:

Very nice little bonus. Also pertinent to any possible fee for Jack. If Adama is worth 18m then Jack must be worth double.

He's only worth what someone will pay for him. Then it is whether we accept that offer, if he wants to go etc

Couple of our stars who went on to better things in action tonight. Lowton and Westwood played in Burnley's away Europa League qualifier tonight, which resulted in a draw.

Sigh! Suppose we can but dream of the likes of Westy now :innocent:

Westwood was pathetic and I don't care who he plays for now. You know how shit you are when you and your midfield partner are substituted at half time away at Cardiff after a car crash of a first half, you are replaced by tishbola who looks like Platini compared to you.

Westwood can fuck right off but I always liked Lowton. Never understood why lambert ditched him for bacuna, a player he'd signed as a midfielder.

I believe Tshibola is still at the villa, possibly lost behind a sofa somewhere. I know there's plenty who give him stick but I personally thought he looked decent in the games he's played. I'd much prefer to give him a chance rather than lansbury, whelan or Gardner.

Westwood was pathetic and I don't care who he plays for now. You know how shit you are when you and your midfield partner are substituted at half time away at Cardiff after a car crash of a first half, you are replaced by tishbola who looks like Platini compared to you.

Ah Mr Westwood. Apart from young and hungry this is my other favourite vital villa subject.

He was shocking. I have never seen a more limited midfield player in a villa shirt. And I am not having that he was always playing in a shit team. Delph, Benteke to name a couple.

He maybe be playing in the europa league pre pre pre qualifying round but he has made 32 appearances in two seasons. He is hardly a first choice with those stats. 16 per season which will include 4 cup appearances and how many were as sub ?.

Nah . He is crap.

well shite as he was for us
he played the last 11 games of the season for those giants of the game Burnley:
w5 d3 l3
remarkable really with him in the side.
Still look at their whole squad and it's remarkable they are where they are - the benefit of a good manager I guess -
Wes lad get that check suit up norf