Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1362 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

That should be interesting in Merseyside

Sky Sports News
@SkySportsNews

·
49m

BREAKING: Rafa Benitez is close to taking over as Everton manager following positive talks with the Goodison Park board. Sky Sports News learned that the Spaniard was No 1 choice last night and has now been offered the job.
Why can't we get in a manger like rafa rather than relying on a championship level manager with no plan B

Why are all Arsenal fans on social media so fucking cringeworthy? They can’t all make money from the same humour (of being laughed at) can they?

Last edited:
It's hilarious that Arsenal fans seem to think that us bidding for their player is somehow cheating. I think they are starting to seriously worry about their place in the pecking order.
Twitterati Millenials, it would be interesting to see the views of real Arsenal fans, those who have actually been to a game.
I miss talking to away fans at the games, some interesting conversation with people who really know their clubs and their football

Speaking of Arsenal, I just don't think people realise they are skint and no European income this season.
I actually think Purslow has done his homework and is targeting clubs that need the money, Norwich Southampton and yes Arsenal who are still paying Amboomarang , silly money, just paid off Ozil still paying for that fancy ground shelled out 70m on the flop Pepe etc.
Perhaps it's not as far fetched as the media seem to think

The spuds managerial situation just gets funnier.

It's being reported that Fonseca has turned them down and they are now looking at a cheaper option in Gattuso who has just left Fiorentina.

Tottenham are such a laughing stock. The only reason they are considered “big” is from a few half decent league positions and hosting American Football. Historically they are no higher than Villa, Leeds, Newcastle for me. They’re a laughing stock because they think they have a divine right to rub shoulders with the countries big boys

Tottenham are such a laughing stock. The only reason they are considered “big” is from a few half decent league positions and hosting American Football. Historically they are no higher than Villa, Leeds, Newcastle for me. They’re a laughing stock because they think they have a divine right to rub shoulders with the countries big boys

If they werent a London club they'd be viewed like us and Everton.

Always been neck and neck with them, this for instance, we were 1st for ages, will be again as well!

And research from the BBC reveals that of the 143 clubs to have provided England internationals over the years, it is Tottenham who have provided the most overall with 78. Liverpool and Aston Villa are in joint second place on the list having each provided 74, with Everton behind them on 68.

The all time league, we are ahead of them (played more)

https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/eng-premier-league/

They have gone above us in the all time PL now, we were above at one point, but relegation doesn't help that does it!

https://www.myfootballfacts.com/pre...premier-league/all-time-premier-league-table/

Manchester United posted a £21.7m loss in the first three months of 2021 due to the near absence of matchday due to the coronavirus pandemic.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...-as-coronavirus-lockdown-takes-financial-toll

Total revenue slid 4.4% from last year, with executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward saying it proved spectators were "the lifeblood of the game".

Lifeblood of the game 4.4% - fuck off you dickhead.