Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1267 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Would Howe and Lampard really be interested? It's a nothing job.

No, probably not with the money they can earn in the PL. I just remember that it used to be a part time job, that a top flight manager would do alongside their day to day role. I'm not sure the PL clubs would allow that these days though.
Maybe would make sense to give it to an ex-England player who hasnt yet moved into management. It's more of a coaching role and learning about being in an international squad at tournaments than dealing with day to day shite players have.

No, probably not with the money they can earn in the PL. I just remember that it used to be a part time job, that a top flight manager would do alongside their day to day role. I'm not sure the PL clubs would allow that these days though.
Maybe would make sense to give it to an ex-England player who hasnt yet moved into management. It's more of a coaching role and learning about being in an international squad at tournaments than dealing with day to day shite players have.
JT?

Players who lie down on the floor behind a wall at free kicks should be immediately booked. It's beyond pathetic.

I think I've only ever seen a couple of goals scored under the wall in my life. Ridiculous behaviour.

Players who lie down on the floor behind a wall at free kicks should be immediately booked. It's beyond pathetic.

I think I've only ever seen a couple of goals scored under the wall in my life. Ridiculous behaviour.
Shows how brain dead and like sheep footballers are when they all copy these stupid ideas be it lying down behind a wall, covering their mouths when they speak (as if they are about to giveaway some valuable information), top knots etc etc

Where did that even come from anyway.

I vaguely remember seeing someone do it once about 20 years ago, but on Project Restart it seemed like half the league were?

Every time I try not to get carried away about England's chances in the Euro's I see Harry Kane play and think "why the hell shouldn't I get carried away, we have the best striker in Europe!"

Bloody good ain't he?

Yes he's the best in the PL, I wish we had him, shows how shite spurs are if they can't get in the top 4 with him in the side

Every time I try not to get carried away about England's chances in the Euro's I see Harry Kane play and think "why the hell shouldn't I get carried away, we have the best striker in Europe!"

Bloody good ain't he?

Exceptional player. He isn’t the fastest, the strongest, the most athletic, but he somehow manages to be a level above every time we play Spurs at least.