Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1266 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Would be an exciting match vs PSG !
The PSG v Bayern match last night, while only producing one goal, was the best football match I have seen for years.

The skill, the movement, the speed of thought and the techniques were light years ahead of anything going on in this country at the moment and I include Man City in their current form.

The PSG/City game should be a belter, as you say. But funnily enough, I can see a City/Chelsea final when the dust settles on the semi-finals.

The PSG v Bayern match last night, while only producing one goal, was the best football match I have seen for years.

The skill, the movement, the speed of thought and the techniques were light years ahead of anything going on in this country at the moment and I include Man City in their current form.

The PSG/City game should be a belter, as you say. But funnily enough, I can see a City/Chelsea final when the dust settles on the semi-finals.

The PSG Bayern 2nd leg was the match I eagerly wanted to watch as I was expecting it to be a cracker of a match but sadly forgot that there was a match the day it was actually played. A City/Chelsea final would be anticlimactic for me. Personally, wanted to see a City Bayern final.

The final 4 is made up of 2 teams bankrolled by oil rich countries, 1 by a ridiculously wealthy Russian oligarch and a super power club that gets bailed out by its government and banks every time they get in debt by a billion or so.
Wes and Nas are going to need very deep pockets if we are ever to compete at that sort of level again.

It turns out that the Saudi bid for Newcastle wasn't bullshit after all. Mike Ashley must have been raging when the PL started messing them around.

Shocking scenes really not forgetting the Covid rules as well. How their fans have gained a reputation for being fair and sporting is beyond me.

It's a wonder the checky scouse scallywags didn't have the wheels off the coach at the same time - Bless them:shake:

Last edited:
They were but obviously the manager has to take a lot of credit for turning things around.
Yes, fair play to Arteta, but I think they pulled the plug far too quickly on Unai Emery. Not that I follow the Gooners that closely. Following Arsehole Whinger was always going to be a tough gig (as per Sir Chewalot).