Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1264 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

another shite game at Brighton

Cannot believe how shite Everton are and no one would believe Ancellotti is their manager. I remember the football Milan played under him and Brighton look like they are being managed by him instead ! I think Mourinho and Ancellotti are no longer as good as they once were. Never liked Mourinho's teams' football but at least he could defend that with his achievements.

Cannot believe how shite Everton are and no one would believe Ancellotti is their manager. I remember the football Milan played under him and Brighton look like they are being managed by him instead ! I think Mourinho and Ancellotti are no longer as good as they once were. Never liked Mourinho's teams' football but at least he could defend that with his achievements.

Let's be honest they wouldn't be at Everton or Spurs if they were still top managers

Let's be honest they wouldn't be at Everton or Spurs if they were still top managers

Absolutely. Brighton have had 19 shots to their 5 ! They similarly dominated us at home. They do everything well except scoring. Instead of Maupay if they had a better striker they would be so much higher. Everton do not deserve a single point today.

Probably best we play them without Jack as they'd only try and break his leg again. *****, it will be a happy day when they're confirmed down.

That is something I was worried about once Jack returns. Will teams tell their players to put in sliding tackles to scare him and reduce his confidence?

Absolutely. Brighton have had 19 shots to their 5 ! They similarly dominated us at home. They do everything well except scoring. Instead of Maupay if they had a better striker they would be so much higher. Everton do not deserve a single point today.

I am in two minds about this, on one hand Maupay isn't a goalscorer but when a team is scoring so few you can't just blame the CF. They chronically score so few the best they could hope for is to move up into 10th with a goalscorer. Its all well and good having 19 shots but only 3 were on target.

Personally I think they flatter to deceive similar to Leeds. There isn't enough substance to justify the hype.