Other Clubs’ News and Gossip | Page 15 | Vital Football

Other Clubs’ News and Gossip

Roman Abramovich has put Chelsea up for sale by inviting potential buyers to bid for the club this week.

Telegraph Sport exclusively revealed on Tuesday that Chelsea owner Abramovich will receive bids for the club and Swiss billionaire Hansjorg Wyss has since confirmed he is one of the parties who has been given the opportunity to make an offer.

It is understood that potential buyers have been contacted by the New York-based merchant bank, Raine, claiming to be in charge of the sale of Chelsea.

Chelsea have not responded to the claims of Wyss or the belief that the club is now for sale.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-puts-chelsea-sale-swiss-billionaire-hansjorg
Worrying times for Chelski supporters. Suddenly everyone has woken up and started wondering about their owner's money. Strangely no one had been bothered before 🤔

Roman Abramovich has put Chelsea up for sale by inviting potential buyers to bid for the club this week.

Telegraph Sport exclusively revealed on Tuesday that Chelsea owner Abramovich will receive bids for the club and Swiss billionaire Hansjorg Wyss has since confirmed he is one of the parties who has been given the opportunity to make an offer.

It is understood that potential buyers have been contacted by the New York-based merchant bank, Raine, claiming to be in charge of the sale of Chelsea.

Chelsea have not responded to the claims of Wyss or the belief that the club is now for sale.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...-puts-chelsea-sale-swiss-billionaire-hansjorg
Roman can see the writing is on the wall, and he won't be missed. He also will not say a word against Putin. He fully understands who controls the prisons in Russia

Roman can see the writing is on the wall, and he won't be missed. He also will not say a word against Putin. He fully understands who controls the prisons in Russia
The level of the ....."oh my gosh - he might actually not be a 'fit and proper' person to run a football club?" 😱......surprise that is being expressed right now is actually beginning to make my stomach turn.

I am finding the football media’s response in the UK to Abramovich’s rapid escape plan from Chelsea incredibly muted especially his forgiving of a £2bn loan to the club? Seriously? And we are accused of ‘Financial Doping’? Where is the outrage? If he was so clean and not afraid of sanctions why the rapid exit…….and why the soft touch in the media?

A classic example:-

Roman Abramovich to sell Chelsea: Owner 'rewrote the rules' on how to run a successful club https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60601466

I am finding the football media’s response in the UK to Abramovich’s rapid escape plan from Chelsea incredibly muted especially his forgiving of a £2bn loan to the club? Seriously? And we are accused of ‘Financial Doping’? Where is the outrage? If he was so clean and not afraid of sanctions why the rapid exit…….and why the soft touch in the media?

A classic example:-

Roman Abramovich to sell Chelsea: Owner 'rewrote the rules' on how to run a successful club https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60601466
He will be missed by some Chelsea fans, period

Well, well.

My question is ...... anyone worth their salt and really wanting to investigate this could have discovered it before now. If I could read about his ties to Putin why have the British government turned a blind eye until now? 🤔

His decision to put the hands of the trust is thrown into sharp relief. He knew this was likely to happen.......

Well, well.

My question is ...... anyone worth their salt and really wanting to investigate this could have discovered it before now. If I could read about his ties to Putin why have the British government turned a blind eye until now? 🤔

His decision to put the hands of the trust is thrown into sharp relief. He knew this was likely to happen.......
If I understand it correctly, they are restricted to £20,000 per match to get to away games.
How then, can they fulfil those fixtures?