Other Clubs League 1 Transfers | Page 4 | Vital Football

Other Clubs League 1 Transfers

Southend have signed Brandon Goodship from Weymouth.

MK Dons sign Jordan Bowery from Crewe.

Not sure us signing Bowery would have got my pulses racing. Goodship, though, is an intriguing signing for Southend. Scored a lot of goals over the past years for Weymouth and could have something about him and is still only 24.

Not sure us signing Bowery would have got my pulses racing. Goodship, though, is an intriguing signing for Southend. Scored a lot of goals over the past years for Weymouth and could have something about him and is still only 24.
I think the Cowley’s will do better than both.

Portsmouth have been linked with Lawrence Shankland, who's scored over 60 goals in two seasons at Ayr. Probably quite a decent step-up from Scots Champ to a team expected to be fighting top end of League One, but would be interested to see how he get on should he sign.

Quite liked it when Bert rocked up with Tony Woodcock.

One player we won't be signing anyway (not that we ever were, mind)... Graham Carey has left Plymouth for CSKA Sofia. Possibly one of the strangest moves of the summer?

Bowery very decent player and technically good..........Tisdale doesn`t usually sign rubbish.
Doesn't have the greatest return and I never saw him as a star of an average Crewe side. However, Tisdale has signed some gems before and he was seen as a top prospect by Aston Villa when he was younger.

Thought the Franchise were poor last season given the players they had available to them. Be interesting to see if Tisdale can put a more competitive team together next year - Joe Mason is a great signing on paper. It’s a shame hes ended up managing that lot, I always liked him before that.

Doesn't have the greatest return and I never saw him as a star of an average Crewe side. However, Tisdale has signed some gems before and he was seen as a top prospect by Aston Villa when he was younger.
His old man played a few games on loan at Lincoln City.
A 1 in 4 strike rate at Crewe,his signing might signal MK offloading Agard or Aneke

Thought the Franchise were poor last season given the players they had available to them. Be interesting to see if Tisdale can put a more competitive team together next year - Joe Mason is a great signing on paper. It’s a shame hes ended up managing that lot, I always liked him before that.

Reckon he will have a decent budget at MK and his coffers will be refilled once he unloads one of last season`s top scorers for top money.

Not League One, but Oldham have appointed Laurent Banide as their new manager. This is his 13th managerial appointment since 2006, with most of them in the Middle East. Managed Monaco in 2011 (but not for very long). Very strange appointment.

Not League One, but Oldham have appointed Laurent Banide as their new manager. This is his 13th managerial appointment since 2006, with most of them in the Middle East. Managed Monaco in 2011 (but not for very long). Very strange appointment.
Agree strange?
Paul Scholes seen outside the ground after the announcement weeping into a box of kleenex................................ with a few regrets?
In Brando`s words.

Stuart O’Keefe signs for Gillingham from Cardiff. He’ll cost quite a bit in wages I’d imagine.

I wonder if he has been to Oldham yet?

Reckon he will have a decent budget at MK and his coffers will be refilled once he unloads one of last season`s top scorers for top money.
Not sure about the budget. Pete Winkelman has said they have been forced to host a number of concerts at Stadium MK this summer to help cover the losses from two relegations. Concerns about the effect on the pitch mean no home pre-season friendlies.