Open Press Conference - 5.30pm | Page 3 | Vital Football

Open Press Conference - 5.30pm

Either a permanent contract for Danny and Nicky or a 10 year rolling contract so they would always have another 10 years to go!
(financially they are currently bringing in probably 3 million per season that we wouldnt otherwise have, so we have to do everything to ensure that we have them for as long as possible, that they are justly rewarded for all they are bringing into the club, and that when they do move on to the highest levels that we are correctly compensated by whichever billionaire Premier Lge club they end up at).
I would also like Eardley on a minimum 5 yr deal plus can we have Scott Wharton as an agreed signing in the summer...
Oh and yes to Chris Ashton brought back on announcing the attendances...."...no hundreds...." classic
I'll have a bet with you that the Cowley's ( as good as they are for LCFC) will never make the Premier League

I'll have a bet with you that the Cowley's ( as good as they are for LCFC) will never make the Premier League

That says more about how clubs recruit - always a big name with experience of failure (which I suppose is valuable). I think they'll manage in the Prem but I think they'll do it via promotion.

Edit - which is they way they'd want it anyway I imagine.

Wouldn't need to change the LCFC lettering on the seats either ;)
But we would have to repaint them all !!

And yes to Ryan being a permanent signing too. He has done superbly to be fair plus said turned out to be a vital signing.

And Danny and Nicky to get to the ground from now on walking along the Sincil itself just cos they clearly can.

The days of loyalty are long gone in football. And yet these two, the best young managers in the Football League, surely destined for success at the upper echelons of the game, believe enough in our club to commit the next four years of their lives to it. I'm not naive - I know a contract until 2022 doesn't mean they'll be here until 2022. But what a statement it makes.

always said that moving the families was the crux. they don't sound like the kind of people that want to be uprouting again and again. stability for the children's education as much as anything.

edit to add.
this cuts down their travel time, and gives them even more time to do their jobs and more time with their families. must have added to the strain doing all that extra mileage to home and back.

So how long before youngest Cowley will finish school ? And maybe one or both Mrs Cowleys might like to have an extra one? And then we can 18 more years !

But we would have to repaint them all !!

And yes to Ryan being a permanent signing too. He has done superbly to be fair plus said turned out to be a vital signing.

And Danny and Nicky to get to the ground from now on walking along the Sincil itself just cos they clearly can.
Don't want them tripping over the shopping trolleys and traffic cones!