On this day | Page 33 | Vital Football

On this day

Me too.
Had to endure that awful LL stand, got absolutely soaked and had a “reight good neet”.
Before the game i was in the Duke of York pub at Darnall with 3 pals and this grunter that we knew said they were gunna gi us a r8 pastin and if we were in the Duke at the weekend he'd be theer to tek the pish,well i'm sure ya can guess we were theer the followin weekend but the mouthy Pig wasn't,but he got plenty of stick from the regulars for bein a stayaway banker.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTB

Before the game i was in the Duke of York pub at Darnall with 3 pals and this grunter that we knew said they were gunna gi us a r8 pastin and if we were in the Duke at the weekend he'd be theer to tek the pish,well i'm sure ya can guess we were theer the followin weekend but the mouthy Pig wasn't,but he got plenty of stick from the regulars for bein a stayaway banker.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: UTB
Duke of York the only pub that had to reduce its hours when all day opening was introduced 😂 fell out of there at three and four in a morning a few times

Started in Penny Black 1.00 pm, then session in Bankers Draft, both full of Blades, same in Moseleys. Then walk in all pubs down Penistone Rd including Falstaff. Never saw a pig until near ground at about 7.15. Was in North Stand and it was just like home game. The result made it a perfect day.

Went with Wurzel, great memories

On this day 32 years ago DEANO scored wi that Classic lob/shot from near the halfway line against Bruce Grababall/Liverpool at BDBL.Absolutely stunning goal.UTB