Olsen | Page 2 | Vital Football

Olsen

Olsen managed to pick up an ankle knock late on which he played through - so we may get Wesley against Coventry.

A clean sheet against Spain might have done him the world of good...as it is conceding late won't have helped him one bit.

A clean sheet against Spain might have done him the world of good...as it is conceding late won't have helped him one bit.
Not his fault though gray he made a good save tipping a shot onto the bar but the only one following in was a Spaniard who had an easy tap in

He was obviously in some discomfort for the last 10mins or so last night, holding his side after a clearance, Looked like he pulled something.

He was obviously in some discomfort for the last 10mins or so last night, holding his side after a clearance, Looked like he pulled something.
Ideal excuse to give him a rest and give league one Wes a run and see how he goes tbf the last game I saw him play for us he did ok and pulled a worldy off late on tbh I don’t think he will be any worse than Olsen who hasn’t convinced me from day one