Olsen | Vital Football

Olsen

Got good reviews against Spain. Is he going to be the next Henderson?
He didn’t have anything to do by and large what he did you would expect a keeper to do but did it without fuss don’t really see how it could be much other than did ok

He didn’t have anything to do by and large what he did you would expect a keeper to do but did it without fuss don’t really see how it could be much other than did ok
Doing what a keeper should do without fuss is still a vast improvement based on our current 2 incumbents.

Love him already :love: reminds me of Roger Nilson
Nilson was a left back Germaine.:giggle: It's been said that i have a look of Roger Nilson or was it Harry Nilson,i kepp telling Our Gertie "Can't live if living is without you".:giggle: UTB

Are we all pronouncing it the Motty way, Rowgaar Neilson ? And don't forget his mate Justin Flew.

I'm still chuffed we got Olsen over the line, a real coup for us. I hope he used the Spain game as a warm up for the real biggie at the Lane, Ferguson's Posh.

From what I’ve seen of him he’s no better than simon Moore and I didn’t rate him either (queue rod with sarcy comment about how well he’s doing this season)

From what I’ve seen of him he’s no better than simon Moore and I didn’t rate him either (queue rod with sarcy comment about how well he’s doing this season)
Bar be que or Tomato sauce Bully? Simon Moore was good enough for us in League One but was never gunna be picked before Hendo when he was here. To be fair to Moore he does appear to be playing well for Coventry but let's hope he drops 3 or 4 ball-Ax's a week on Satdi to give us a chance of getting a draw.:giggle: If i was picking the team i would seriously consider giving Foderingham a start and apart from his last game for us he hasn't impressed me when i've seen either but he's looked better than Verrips in my view. I hope this reply wasn't too saucy for you mi owd pal. UTB

Can't fault Olsen for the second goal, the Georgian striker breaks clean through, after some poor defending from Lindelof, and slots in a good low hard shot. The opener came from a dinked free kick into the Swedish box and Olsen's not brave enough coming off his line to claim it.

Another of our players low on confidence.