Oh dear fellow Blades (hate crime) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Oh dear fellow Blades (hate crime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, I hadn't viewed the thread in ages. The whole take the knee or not debate has become as boring at the current England football team.

God I agree with that!

Wonder what the next flashpoint for us all to get angry about will be! I thought the pandemic might get people to realise what is important in the world, evidently not, there seems more anger now than ever!

The near the knuckle posts, if absolutely necessary, could have been removed , as well as the insults. A poster bringing up their Pakistani heritage, serving in the military and Jo Cox's murder was about as relevant to the subject as what I had for my tea last night - again, could have been removed as it was just flame bait.

To delete an entire thread which at it's core was a reflection of the national debate taking place seems a waste. Terms like 'hate crime' and 'hate speech' are hyperbolic and innacurate. Did a lawyer give the thread a once over and draw that conclussion ?

Anyway, no use us crying over spilt milk. Vital have let SBT and Chronic's army of anonymous cyber stalkers get their way.
Must be the devil in me but if the powers that be removed those post they do not like then could they put them in one place as it might be a laugh to read them?

Everything I say is visible on this forum I say what I think to other posters as you can bear testimony to. I don't feel the need to hide behind the pignore button, as your compatriots do.
I'd say it face to face as well as posting it on a forum without using abusive language , spot the difference, probably not.

You haven't answered the question.

I don't get the 'me against them' persecution complex mentality you bring to forums like Vital and Bladesmad. I engage with both you and SBT, I just disagree with you far more regarding current affairs. For someone championing opinions you get awfully upset when certain posters share theirs.

A difficult one this. People have different levels of tolerance, and different ideas of what is offensive and what is not.

I’m not really interested in politics, other than having a built in dislike of extremism of any sort. Bigots, religious or political, I can do without.
I have, in my time, visited somewhere between 70 and 80 foreign countries. Between them, these have included people of every racial type and every main religion.
And guess what!!!
In each one, there have been truly lovely people, lots of “ordinary” people and (sadly) some not very nice people. The percentages may vary, but every country and every race has them.
It’s the human condition.
As the old saying goes: “Never judge a book by its cover”. Look inside before you decide.

As for taking the knee, it doesn’t bother me one way or the other. If people want to do it - fine. If they don’t, that’s also fine.

P.S. Welcome back WWF2, I’ve missed you. (Tin hat on).

You haven't answered the question.

I don't get the 'me against them' persecution complex mentality you bring to forums like Vital and Bladesmad. I engage with both you and SBT, I just disagree with you far more regarding current affairs. For someone championing opinions you get awfully upset when certain posters share theirs.

I should read my reply again, it's quite clear, I don't need anyone to fight my corner, is that clearer for you.
Isn't a forum for expressing views and opinions, I certainly don't have a persecution complex mentality, I just don't agree with everything everybody has to say. I believe that's called freedom of speech which I understand is allowed on here as long as it's delivered without resorting to foul language and childish insults.
I don't get up upset when anybody puts their views forward, as long as they don't try and change my opinion they can tear away, but I will put my two penneth in when I want that won't change.
Thankfully I don't often enter the political thread but you quote 'me against them' your contributions seem to mirror that accusation and "awfully upset" you win that prize outright.

I should read my reply again, it's quite clear, I don't need anyone to fight my corner, is that clearer for you.
Isn't a forum for expressing views and opinions, I certainly don't have a persecution complex mentality, I just don't agree with everything everybody has to say. I believe that's called freedom of speech which I understand is allowed on here as long as it's delivered without resorting to foul language and childish insults.
I don't get up upset when anybody puts their views forward, as long as they don't try and change my opinion they can tear away, but I will put my two penneth in when I want that won't change.
Thankfully I don't often enter the political thread but you quote 'me against them' your contributions seem to mirror that accusation and "awfully upset" you win that prize outright.

Twice you've dodged the question. It's a yes or no answer.

I can honestly say, in front of the mods who see all the complaints, that I've never reported a single post on Vital - I believe in free speech. Why can't you do the same ?

uEEGNAC.jpg

Twice you've dodged the question. It's a yes or no answer.

I can honestly say, in front of the mods who see all the complaints, that I've never reported a single post on Vital - I believe in free speech. Why can't you do the same ?

uEEGNAC.jpg

Are you really going to stalk me for ever, do you want the reply in blood to cover all eventualities.

Seeing as you can't grasp what is plainly obvious to anybody other than yourself apparently. I have never reported anybody on Vital or S2 blades mad only had one man and a dog as posters, who would want to get a dog banned.

Oh I still understand it still has one poster, is it Herbert or Ricky apparently he has in depth conversations with his self, that's the way to win a discussion.

And to add iv'e never felt the need to put anybody on ignore on any of the sites I visit, what would be the point.

I believe that's called freedom of speech which I understand is allowed on here as long as it's delivered without resorting to foul language and childish insults.

I would suggest you need to seek help, despite government cuts, help is available you may be put on a waiting list, but hang in there.

Hmmmmmmmm. You can't even stay consistent in the boundary of a single thread.

No surprise when cornered you lash out snitchy.

Hmmmmmmmm. You can't even stay consistent in the boundary of a single thread.

No surprise when cornered you lash out snitchy.

My personal stalker, how amusing, at least while he's doing this, we aren't inflicted to his ramblings. Don't think he can multi task, but we will see.

Snitchy :lol::lol::lol: how old are you?

Oh this is becoming a fucking steaming pile of a crock of shit. Black, white, yellow, fucking red or blue, if someone wants to or does not want to take the fucking knee, then it should not matter. Whether wide eyed, slanty eyed, slit eyed or a jap eye, do what you fucking want.

Have I done sufficient swearing to get in trouble. While insulting no one in particularly. I never get involved in shit like this but this has made my Caucasian blood boil.

Oh this is becoming a fucking steaming pile of a crock of shit. Black, white, yellow, fucking red or blue, if someone wants to or does not want to take the fucking knee, then it should not matter. Whether wide eyed, slanty eyed, slit eyed or a jap eye, do what you fucking want.

Have I done sufficient swearing to get in trouble. While insulting no one in particularly. I never get involved in shit like this but this has made my Caucasian blood boil.

Well said it doesn't matter to the majority of fans live and let live, lives to short, enjoy it while you can.
If TTK finishes tomorrow or it carry's on for the next ten years, as long as it's their decision, who actually cares.

A pattern of unwanted behavior that involves monitoring, repeatedly contacting or following another person.

Mmmmm, six posts of yours on this thread alone directed at myself, can't be bothered to check other threads but your behaviour seems to follow a pattern.

I'm flattered by your interest in my posting and you can carry on, I find it amusing.
It's raining here in Northern Ireland so mixing jobs in my garage and you amusing me it passes the time. Tear away, you'll get bored before me, unless the sun shines then I'll leave you to it.

Oh I still understand it still has one poster, is it Herbert or Ricky apparently he has in depth conversations with his self, that's the way to win a discussion.

Herbert is heroic, single handedly keeping Bladesmad afloat. And he did post quite a good McBurnie song to be fair. He probably finds it funny what people make of it too - fart out a few brief words and get "oh wow what a freak" :LOL:

It did threaten a mini revival with Scouseblade and one or two others but it wasn't to be. :(

Which is fair enough. The site is garbage.

Oh. I see the Vital thread has been moved to another section of S2.

That's us now unable to read it.

When the little S2 mob can still freely read anything we post.......

Right decision from Foxman to move the thread though. The world might have fell to pieces if he didnt't.

It's been moved to General chat, where it can continue into the next millennium if members want to contribute to it. If you want updates just ask. So the General Blades chat, can talk about football, makes sense.
Why we lost our off topic option seems an own goal, this area should be totally for Blades/football chat, any other threads posters want to start can retire to the off topic area to discuss at their leisure.

It's been moved to General chat, where it can continue into the next millennium if members want to contribute to it. If you want updates just ask. So the General Blades chat, can talk about football, makes sense.
Why we lost our off topic option seems an own goal, this area should be totally for Blades/football chat, any other threads posters want to start can retire to the off topic area to discuss at their leisure.

I disagree about this issue and was one to ask for everything together. My view is simple that anything between two Blades posters is fine, cricket, athlethics etc
...and even taking a knee FnaF.

If one posts and no one replies then it dies a natural death but if not then anyone on here can ignore what they don't want to read. As an example, I ignore the
cricket posts (except when it really counts......v the Aussies in real cricket not rounders in pads) and the predictions of Blades games (I'm too supersticious).

Status
Not open for further replies.