Official Summer Friendlies thread | Vital Football

Official Summer Friendlies thread

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
So we have another friendly- Bournemouth at home on 28th July.

No chance on earth that you'll find me anywhere near the City Ground to watch those arrogant arseholes parade like peacocks. Sod em'.

Scunny away on Wednesday 25th July.

28th July is the last w/e before kick off so imagine these are the last two friendlies. May have two more. May have a couple more w/c 15th or some friendlies against foreign opposition. Are Forest having a summer camp in Spain/Portugal this close season?

28th July is the last w/e before kick off so imagine these are the last two friendlies. May have two more. May have a couple more w/c 15th or some friendlies against foreign opposition. Are Forest having a summer camp in Spain/Portugal this close season?
Costa Del Sol.

Saturday 21st July- Friendly at Oldham.

Last time I went there we lost 5-0 and had two men sent off in the first half. It was new year's Day and freezing.

Hasn't made me want to go again, but all the best to anyone who picks up this summer glamour fixture

Just Florida for a few weeks of humidity torture
Take plenty of money duck. Went to Vegas in March, it cost me an absolute fortune. I sneezed one day and it cost me $4 for the privilege. Coffee $6, bottle of Bud $9, and then tip for everything. Glad I did it, but never again.