Official Summer Friendlies thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Official Summer Friendlies thread

If anyone was wondering/for anyone who doesn’t know yet whilst we’re away we play Betis on the 14th and Malaga on the 16th and probably one behind closed doors match

Just had this Pmd me

Dear Pseud,

I have always felt a c@nt living near to you. You are the most spitty neighbour a person could ever meet.

Therefore, you must understand how difficult it has been for me to approach you with this matter.

I'm afraid I can no longer stand your dribble.

I lay in bed last night, trying to sleep, and all I could think about was how your whacking is too pipping and your toodling way too erming. I had a nightmare that you burst in through the window brandishing a pip

I have to insist that you take action to stop your dribble from upsetting me. I demand that you whack pips then toodle pseud.

And while we're on the matter, I'm finding your arguments increasingly inexcusable. This is not the kind of behaviour I expect from somebody living in a humorless forum like Vital.

If you don't rectify the situation I shall have no choice but to call The Fear and post photos of your dribble on COYRs Forum.

Furthermore, I have close ties with clique and I won't be be afraid to cash in a few favours if you don't comply with my demands.

Thanks

Just had this Pmd me

Dear Pseud,

I have always felt a c@nt living near to you. You are the most spitty neighbour a person could ever meet.

Therefore, you must understand how difficult it has been for me to approach you with this matter.

I lay in bed last night, trying to sleep, and all I could think about was how your whacking is too pipping and your toodling way too erming. I had a nightmare that you burst in through the window brandishing a pip

I have to insist that you take action to stop your dribble from upsetting me. I demand that you whack pips then toodle pseud.

And while we're on the matter, I'm finding your arguments increasingly inexcusable. This is not the kind of behaviour I expect from somebody living in a humorless forum like Vital.

If you don't rectify the situation I shall have no choice but to call The Fear and post photos of your dribble on COYRs Forum.

Furthermore, I have close ties with clique and I won't be be afraid to cash in a few favours if you don't comply with my demands.

Thanks

Erm... go back a page.

I very rarely post on Vital these days. All the petty arguments aren't as fun as the petty arguments between Wolf and Jimmy years ago. I logged on the other day but left after about 8 seconds. Everyone was talking about pips and going back pages; I just didn't get it and couldn't handle it. Frankly I was close to breaking point; thank god I found this place when I did or else who knows what would have happened.

Since I found Come You Pips forum, i've lost 12 stone, satisfy 12 lovers simultaneously and have landed my self a contract to promote DUST at all B&M stores throughout the North West.

Lovely gesture. Good relations keep being built.

I swore I wasn't going to go to this one because I loathe Bournemouth so much, but the desire to see football live again might just trump principles now there is no economic disincentive

Just had this Pmd me

Dear Pseud,

Thanks

For future reference; say it, don't spray it.

Lovely gesture. Good relations keep being built.

I swore I wasn't going to go to this one because I loathe Bournemouth so much, but the desire to see football live again might just trump principles now there is no economic disincentive
See I don’t mind Bournemouth. Or Burnley. Odd because I don’t have a nice word to say about many clubs in the Prem.

May well go and see this one.

Take plenty of money duck. Went to Vegas in March, it cost me an absolute fortune. I sneezed one day and it cost me $4 for the privilege. Coffee $6, bottle of Bud $9, and then tip for everything. Glad I did it, but never again.

He doesn’t need to take money as long as they don’t ask for a credit report. Naughty naughty Banger will be trying to scam them all. Thought he could scam me but I got wise to his vile vile ideas. Not that I care a toddle jot.

Away from him & his antics it is a brilliant gesture by the club & deserves to be applauded. Shows what a chairman & owner with qualified staff can achieve. Few on here would still no doubt be telling us how Fawaz is learning still as we lurch from disaster to disaster or end up like Bolton.