Odd random stuff | Page 2 | Vital Football

Odd random stuff

Apparently The Latics have agreed to a new drinks franchise on the concourses, which, if the lodgers agree to their £1M per season rent, they will be allowed a cut of the profits.

1631139250352.png

Apparently The Latics have agreed to a new drinks franchise on the concourses, which, if the lodgers agree to their £1M per season rent, they will be allowed a cut of the profits.

View attachment 51659
Sodexo have apparently been awarded a long term deal for public and hospitality catering at the DW, having sampled their catering offering at the Manchester Royal Infirmary numerous times over the last 12 months I can honestly say their food there was in the opinion of 95% of patients inedible, even expecting an half decent cheese sandwich was beyond them, hope that they have upped their game.

British girl? Not sure about that. If Canada provided more financial funding to young tennis players than Great Britain do, she'd be Canadian. Ditto China or Romania. Congrats though.

British girl? Not sure about that. If Canada provided more financial funding to young tennis players than Great Britain do, she'd be Canadian. Ditto China or Romania. Congrats though.
Listening to her speak - she's definitely posh British now.....😂😂😂

She's been here since she was 2 years old and she speaks with an English accent.

That's more than good enough for me.

Bit unfair that her family moved to England when she was two

Bit unfair that her family moved to England when she was two
I’m not disputing her Britishness. Just stating that she’s probably representing the nation due to the funding they provide, especially when considering that her parents are Chinese and Romanian respectively. Look at Naomi Osaka, she’s had an identical upbringing being born in one country before moving to another at a young age. Yet she represents her birth country and Raducanu doesn’t…

Maybe I’m looking into it too much.

I’m not disputing her Britishness. Just stating that she’s probably representing the nation due to the funding they provide, especially when considering that her parents are Chinese and Romanian respectively. Look at Naomi Osaka, she’s had an identical upbringing being born in one country before moving to another at a young age. Yet she represents her birth country and Raducanu doesn’t…

Maybe I’m looking into it too much.
They moved to the UK because both of her parents work in finance.
Other than being born there, Emma has no affinity with Canada, she wasn't old enough to remember the place, and all of her childhood memories are from growing up in Bromley.

They moved to the UK because both of her parents work in finance.
Other than being born there, Emma has no affinity with Canada, she wasn't old enough to remember the place, and all of her childhood memories are from growing up in Bromley.
As I was saying, an identical upbringing to Osaka, yet Osaka represents her country of birth…