NUFC v Wolves | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Wolves

Yep - we pretty much sat back until and invited them to score. Have these ***** just not played in Europe on Thursday.

Almiron is like the kid in the playground who could do a hundred keepy uppies and dribble past ten players but wasnt capable of passing the ball to a teamate or scoring

Who was Lascelles marking for their goal? Once again just stood with his finger up his arse. Nearly gave a penalty away too in the last few seconds. How it wasn’t given is anyone’s guess.

The game was changed at half time by the managers. One had tactical nous and a better squad of players and ours was stuck with a 40m centre forward who struggle to get a game for Blyth Spartans, a perennial crock and a forward whose never been good enough for this league.

Luckily for Ashley the league us getting worse each year and we may find 3 worse teams than us.

One thing we know for sure is nobody will be buy this football club in it's current state as you simply can't guarantee PL survival.

Well that's 10 games played and 2 wins. Haven't scored more than one goal in a game. We needed Lascelles to open the scoring today. Lots of positives, down side is 4 seasons of parachute payments for fatty

I see our 3.5million captain who scored our only goal of the game and sits joint top scorer is getting the blame for what was a clear goalkeeping error

Funny as fuck

Since nobody else has started a thread, I may as well.

Defeat by 7 goals puts Brucey's boys back in the bottom 3 but what a result on Friday to get them out of the relegation zone.

A win by 9 goals would put them up to 13th but a Wolves win could put them up to 6th.

In other news, and far more important, the Yorkshire pudding are rising nicely.
What I want to know is how do you get your Yorkshire puddings to rise, mine come out as flat as a witches tit.

I use sunflower oil in the tray and leave it in the oven to heat up before adding the mixture. I use Dehlia's recipe for the mix and totally overdo the whisking and put enough mix for 16 into a tray for 12.

It seems to work out better if you turn the oven up high to finish off the roast potatoes too and don't open the oven until they have half risen, then leave them in whilst doing the other veg and serving.

9 times out of 10 they come out fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.

Last edited:
I see our 3.5million captain who scored our only goal of the game and sits joint top scorer is getting the blame for what was a clear goalkeeping error

Funny as fuck

What’s funny is:

A: you’re a jaffa
B: you can’t see how shit Lascelles is simply because you hate me so much
C: point B makes me laugh about you

I use sunflower oil in the tray and leave it in the oven to heat up before adding the mixture. I use Dehlia's recipe for the mix and totally overdo the whisking and put enough mix for 16 into a tray for 12.

It seems to work out better if you turn the oven up high to finish off the roast potatoes too and don't open the oven until they have half risen, then leave them in whilst doing the other veg and serving.

9 times out of 10 they come out fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside.

Don’t open the oven at all whilst the Yorkshire’s are cooking.

What’s funny is:
What’s funny is:

A: you’re a jaffa
B: you can’t see how shit Lascelles is simply because you hate me so much
C: point B makes me laugh about you

It's your obsessive need to constantly try and prove yourself right which is funny as fuck

I put a few little clues in my post to show just how ridiculous you are but you're too fuckin thick to realise

Like I said - funny as fuck

Can't see this bunch of mediocrity surviving the drop unless the clown hoys brucey around £80 million in January.
Maybe the oaf could get £10 million of that from selling Joelinton.
There's absolutely nowt up top & bore draws won't be enough to keep this lot up.

It's your obsessive need to constantly try and prove yourself right which is funny as fuck

I put a few little clues in my post to show just how ridiculous you are but you're too fuckin thick to realise

Like I said - funny as fuck

I am right, though. That must really stick in your craw, jaff.