NUFC v Wolves | Page 3 | Vital Football

NUFC v Wolves

They are all shit you thick fucker

The fact you ignore 20 & 40 million pound signings and blame Lascelles every game is comical

He is a 3.5 million signing from Forest and I don't know anybody who thinks he's anything special

It's the fact you actually think you are proving other people wrong while making a tit of yourself which is funny as fuck

That and the fact I know you just can't see it

I think its fantastic that Mike has spunked 40 million on a centre forward who will be lucky if he scores more than 5 goals in a season

Joelinton will be lucky to get 3 goals this season as he's not being played to his strengths. He needs the midfield closer and quicker to him and probably should have a partner.

As daft as this sounds, he needs someone like an Ayoze Perez to be his foil. Luckily our regime have all bases covered and this is all in hand in the current 5 year plan.

not.

Joelinton will be lucky to get 3 goals this season as he's not being played to his strengths. He needs the midfield closer and quicker to him and probably should have a partner.

As daft as this sounds, he needs someone like an Ayoze Perez to be his foil. Luckily our regime have all bases covered and this is all in hand in the current 5 year plan.
I thought Brucey had it about right.

Stick one £40 million striker in the middle of 4 £10 million defenders plus a goalkeeper whilst keeping 9 outfield players back to cover a counter attack.

Sometimes people forget the genius of Bruce, having managed to avoid relegation a couple of times in his Premier League career.

Joelinton is terrible, I am not even sure he is a footballer. Quite possibly the worst centre forward of my lifetime. A downgrade on Joselu. I applaud the agent who got Ashley to put his hand in his pocket, but I will never believe it was really 40m.

Just to give my view on the above debate. Lascelles as a footballer is exactly what it says on the tin, a cheap championship standard centre half. A poor mans Bramble with 2 or 3 catastrophic errors most games.

As for Dubravka, I can't believe people defend him. He cost us 10+ points last season with bad mistakes and has started in the same vein this season.

Don't get me started on Almiron. Shite. Wouldn't get a game for any other premiership club. Again I applaud the scouting team for wasting Ashleys money.

Joelinton isn't terrible . Just like Lascelles isn't terrible. Are they top class Premier League players not at the moment ? Nope that's why they're here. Could they do a job for other teams ? Yes absolutely. Just look at Perez and the stick he got here. Why aren't we playing to our record signing's strengths? He's more of a Roberto Firmino type player and at times is completely isolated in a team that struggles to get 40% possession and is playing under one of the worst managers we've ever had. Not doing well ? Who is ?

Interesting stats below

I missed the game so can't comment on the players performance or managers tactics.
We are ten games into the new season and six points better off than the same stage last year, those are the facts.

I missed the game so can't comment on the players performance or managers tactics.
We are ten games into the new season and six points better off than the same stage last year, those are the facts.

Rafa was always interested in facts and they can be pulled apart as we all know.

Under Rafa's first 10 games last season in that well documented 'no win' slot, we scored 6 goals and conceded 14. This season it's 6 goals scored and 15 conceded.

Cracks are massively papered over at present as performances have been a shadow of last season but it's looking likely that Ashley will get what he deserves out of the club as there's no coming back from the drop that Newcastle is on.

Rafa was always interested in facts and they can be pulled apart as we all know.

Under Rafa's first 10 games last season in that well documented 'no win' slot, we scored 6 goals and conceded 14. This season it's 6 goals scored and 15 conceded.

Cracks are massively papered over at present as performances have been a shadow of last season but it's looking likely that Ashley will get what he deserves out of the club as there's no coming back from the drop that Newcastle is on.
"Rafa was always interested in facts"

Shame he was never interested in the most important fact,the one we all claim to understand.

Ashley is a greedy ****.

"performances have been a shadow of last season"
Is that a fact ?
As Brucie would say....

"What do points make? ...

I'll get me coat.

"Rafa was always interested in facts"

Shame he was never interested in the most important fact,the one we all claim to understand.

Ashley is a greedy ****.

"performances have been a shadow of last season"
Is that a fact ?
As Brucie would say....

"What do points make? ...

I'll get me coat.

Points do generally dictate the story and with agent Brooce they are the lucky charm he can hide behind.

That said, there is no way that if he lasts the season that he will overcome any of the points totals that Rafa got out of his lot.

Points do generally dictate the story and with agent Brooce they are the lucky charm he can hide behind.

That said, there is no way that if he lasts the season that he will overcome any of the points totals that Rafa got out of his lot.
Bruce only needs to finish seventeenth in order to match Benitez achievements of the last two seasons toony.

The number of points he accumulates would be irrelevant if he succeeds in guiding us to fourth bottom.

Ultimately both managers could end up being of equal value to Mike Ashley.

Who would have bracketed those two together ?

I agree he might not last the season though,I can't see Kenyon wanting him at the helm :grinning:

Think the rafa & pardhew boat has sailed,we're left with a puppet in a rowing boat.
Until this fkn harbourmaster's ousted nowt changes.
Hope he finds a ditch for him & his mates.

Think the rafa & pardhew boat has sailed,we're left with a puppet in a rowing boat.
Until this fkn harbourmaster's ousted nowt changes.
Hope he finds a ditch for him & his mates.
That's the problem though Ry,whose going to oust the harbour master ?

Not our lot,who fawned over the last puppet yet incredibly slate Bruce for doing the same job.

Nust,who I see as our best/only way forward currently have a relatively meagre ten thousand or so members.

Pathetic for a city as large as ours especially with lifetime membership at one stage being offered for £10.00 and this at a time where we have an owner who is arguably the worst in living memory.

Their (NUST) recent annual board elections attracted less than three thousand voters !

It is a damning indictment of our support and city who seemingly would rather bitch about someone like Bruce rather than engage someone like Ashley.

I don't believe it's just about football anymore.

Unlike other clubs who appear up for the fight for their heritage we seem broken.

Speaking for myself, I just don't give a monkeys about the club. My secret is I have other things that give me great pleasure...the Fells and they cost nothing other than a few gallons of petrol.

It’s the apathy that he’s created, he’s a destroyer of businesses, he takes them apart, he’s doing the same to a football club and after 13 years he’s getting closer to making us the House of Fraser of football, it’s getting emptier by the week with no future.