NUFC v Wolves | Page 2 | Vital Football

NUFC v Wolves

For me it all about whether you want someone who may succeed in what he's doing 1 in 20 attempts, but looks good doing it, or someone who does something successfully more often but without the flare. As I say, I like ASM but he can't just do what he likes. You hear stories of why he got away with under Bruce, lateness etc but I think Eddie howe is much more of a disciplinarian and I think ASM doesn't like it and it's showing in his performances.

Reactions: Rza
Solid win after a bad run of results and a very concerning half against Spurs. Guimares starting to look like a Rolls Royce of a player. Shelvey far better than last couple of matches and even the long lamented Krafth had a decent game. That should see us safe and a good platform to build on going through to the end of the season. Howay the lads !!

Ha! Ben arfa wasn't hounded out because of anyone on social media, it was because he was lazy. You can have all the talent you like but if you don't work as part of the team and try and make it about yourself, then you're a liability. I like ASM but he's got to stop being so selfish.

Looking at the stats, ASM is one of our more proficient passers of the ball.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say Robert done more in 1 match than ASM has done all season. But but but stepovers

I’d be interested to see what the results would have been this season but for ASM’s goals and assists.

Apart from Bruno, he is the only person who takes a man on and the only player that attracts 3/4 men to him.

Wolves actually had at least 3 on a ncle player twice- once ASM and once Bruno. So I guess we can take it from that which players Wolves were particularly wary of.

Good battle Bruno v Moutinho.

Not pretty but enjoyed it. Massive 3 points and- going into bat first this weekend - heaps pressure on the likes of Everton and Burnley.

Only saw up to the goal but enough to suggest Bruno will pull the strings for this team. a massive 3 points as Finn says and hopefully we can play with a bit less tension now. One thing I would add after watching the Hammers game last night. Bruno's mate, Paqueta, is some player. Ran the show, what a gifted player. would go all out to sign him.

Only saw up to the goal but enough to suggest Bruno will pull the strings for this team. a massive 3 points as Finn says and hopefully we can play with a bit less tension now. One thing I would add after watching the Hammers game last night. Bruno's mate, Paqueta, is some player. Ran the show, what a gifted player. would go all out to sign him.

I read somewhere that Paqueta was watching us again today so there may be some truth in the rumours that he's been in talks.

So it's acceptable to have no end product, not track back be an all round lazy bastard and throw your arms in the air every time you lose the ball - as long as you do a few stepovers

No, none of the above is acceptable but as you are fully aware that isn't the whole picture is it?

Maxi has been responsible for 25% of our goals this season and in certain games has been our only real driving force getting us out of defence

He was massively influential last season in keeping us up

He's definitely going through a drop in form at the minute but he still remains a game changer

Constant negativity and bitching and moaning - You're having an absolute shocker yourself - must do better

Last edited: