NUFC v Wolves | Vital Football

NUFC v Wolves

Talk about ASM being sold in the summer well fuck I hope it's true. No end product selfish bastard

I agree. He has maybe 2 good games in 10. He wanders around when we don't have the ball as if it's above him to chase the ball, especially after he's lost it. When he on form he's great but he's clearly not fit and for the most part, is way too greedy.

He's lost the ball at least 10 times already out of pure greed. Must be so annoying being a team mate to someone like that

I must say a big well done to all of the twats on social media who seem to have knocked ASM of all confidence. No doubt another creative talent who will be hounded out the door, like Ben Arfa.

Is that like you hounding our club Captain for the last seven years?

What a load of bollocks. St Max hasn't been at his best in the last few games but this lad has rare talent. He's got the ability to change the game for us and could quite easily do so in the second half.
Last few games? Hit me with his overall stats. PLEASE

So it's acceptable to have no end product, not track back be an all round lazy bastard and throw your arms in the air every time you lose the ball - as long as you do a few stepovers

I must say a big well done to all of the twats on social media who seem to have knocked ASM of all confidence. No doubt another creative talent who will be hounded out the door, like Ben Arfa.
Ha! Ben arfa wasn't hounded out because of anyone on social media, it was because he was lazy. You can have all the talent you like but if you don't work as part of the team and try and make it about yourself, then you're a liability. I like ASM but he's got to stop being so selfish.

Last edited:
Ben Arfa was a class act and has the numbers to back it up. Shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence

Robert didn't track back but he done enough up front to warrant avoiding defensive duties. ASM is woeful at both ends of the pitch. I wouldn't care if he never scored and had 7 or 8 assists but he doesn't

Well mr "woeful" just played a key role in the move that led to the penalty. He's not been at his best today but he's certainly not lazy. He's always showed for the ball has made runs left and right , played a ball that if Wood was sharper would have led to a goal and as I type has played in guimares fo another chance . Not bad for a woeful player.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say Robert done more in 1 match than ASM has done all season. But but but stepovers