NUFC v Brighton | Vital Football

NUFC v Brighton

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
Gayle and Mitrovic are ruled out due to the concussion rule, so that leaves nee-one up front.

Wonder if there's time for a loan in?

As always we're one injury away from a crisis due to the severe lack of planning or depth in the squad. Bravo once again.

The craic at sunderland is they are in meltdown, gollums been keeganed by the owner who now wants to be out and refuses to deal with agents anymore which leaves them totally fucked with their squad, anyway i know this will grate on a few but what about a cheeky bid for dafoe as i think he'd be brilliant in that division even if he has worn the coat of the devil he would do two jobs in one, score shitloads for us and relegate them *****.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 26/8/2016 23:16

nufc_carl88 - 26/8/2016 22:37

First post back for a good while! 2-1

Where you been and more importantly, has Ben sorted out that co-axial?

Ben would have trouble counting Pardew's wins in 2016 let alone something as difficult as a co-axial.

In the same way you would have utter trouble naming a few "mates" who still regard you as a mate. OL doesn't. TC doesn't.
Finn is still owed £8. He quietly thinks you're a ****. Basically, you're a ****.

Unfortunately, I don't class people from message boards as mates or friends.

I have been friends with Finn though in person for over 10 years though and he isn't owed anything. Try again you salty old harlot.

Haha just been busy, started to go back to home games from the start of this year, was at Fulham and am going to Derby. Got the passion I used to have for us back which I never thought would happen. I moved down south for a new career last summer so I think that helps get your passion back too.

Ben, haha he won't be on here I don't think but he gets to home games still.

What's been happening on here? Looks pretty quiet compared to a few years ago. Fair play to TNMW still keeping it going

Bit light on up front but we should be still getting the points, game is televised down here so going to get my first look at the team for this season