NUFC 'Takeover' Thread | Page 30 | Vital Football

NUFC 'Takeover' Thread

The gulf in valuation seems to be too big and unless there has been a shift and maybe a massive shift by one side then the potential deal will flounder. I thought it was a non starter since this thread was started but got caught up in the speculation etc. If, when it goes tits up then I will be in the same frame of mind as PK has mentioned.

Rumours and more rumours - reading all the bits and pieces summed up as

Deal done for 300 million with added 15 million direct to Ashley should we qualify for champions league,

100 million to spend in January. Ings and Batshuayi lined up already

Saudi Arabian money is who PCP are fronting

Can’t say what’s true or not but saves you trawling through Twitter, facebook
and everything else

Deal will be announced before the match tomorrow

Comes to something when the wife tells you that Alan Robson on Nightowls has mentioned that an agreement has been met in regards to the takeover happening before the Everton game and you tell her it's him believing the fake shite.

Now im half believing this could happen.

Saudi Arabian money is who PCP are fronting 

Surprised at this mind. Saudis tend to buy what's the best. The premier league is very popular in the middle east and if they were to buy anyone they would plum for Man Utd ..as money is normally no object.

Hope they want to build us up to rival other teams owned by wealthy Arabs .

As with alot of Arabs it's a case of who has the biggest fastest and newest

Here's to them investing in us heavily and waking the sleeping giant.

Pyrry think the link is to do with the two Saudi planes that were in the airport a few weeks ago - Bin Salamon ( or similar)

Saudi Prince owns 25% of National Newspaper there

Cheers Jackal.... hope its true.
That is the name of the king so maybe there is something in it. But nobody is mentioning anything at work and see g how popular the premier league is out here I would have thought it would come up in conversation or at least been in his newspaper . And just confirmed newspapers are owned by Prince's.

Inshallah it is not too far away

Some undisclosed middle eastern blokes trying to buy blagdon hall a few miles east of ponteland aswell dint know if its relevant to the take over down barrack rd like

Jackals Tooth - 13/12/2017 07:23

Pyrry think the link is to do with the two Saudi planes that were in the airport a few weeks ago - Bin Salamon ( or similar)

Saudi Prince owns 25% of National Newspaper there

They come every year for shooting on the moors, and stayed at Slaley and Derwent Hall over that time.

2 + 2 don't = 5

One thing's for sure, nobody on here will hear anything before the newspapers so until it's all over NewsNow Newcastle I'll not get myself excited.

Disappointed maybe but if it doesn't happen many will say they didn't expect it to happen, considering how much of a **** Ashley is.

I think it will happen.... possibly not in the time frame quoted but I font believe he will be here next season

Just think that when this does happen, there will be no advance warning of a future announcement. It will just happen.

I also think that if nowt is agreed in the next week or so that we'll be stuck with Ashley for a good few years yet because we'll get relegated without investment..