Now McGrandles out for the season 😳 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Now McGrandles out for the season 😳

Not that I'm mercenary, but who picks up the tab?

Hope he recovers well. Would like to see him starting for us next season.
Could work to our advantage. I hope he recovers too but if he's out for the remainder of the season it's unlikely another club will be watching him and if Charlton didn't want him this, they'll hopefully not want him next. I'd have him back permanently in an instant, he's been a rock since his return.

Jackson and Burroughs back, so we've got plenty of defenders..."you can never have too many defenders"!

I'm half expecting to see House in CM at some point.
House played in midfield in the away fixture at Oxford not long after we signed him. I thought he didn't look out of place at all before he came off (after 20 or 30 mins?)

House played in midfield in the away fixture at Oxford not long after we signed him. I thought he didn't look out of place at all before he came off (after 20 or 30 mins?)

Kennedy often said that House could play the 8 role and he did on a couple of occasions.

If Draper is back fit that gives a way to get all of House, Draper, Taylor in the same XI.

Bishop has a niggle as well.
notanotherone-anotherone.gif

If Erhahon won't be availaible one day it will be scary..

I would not play House in midfield. Buroughs or Sorensen would be my choices. Also Moylan might be able to get more minutes until the end of the season which is good. Even if that is not his optimal position (?)..

Played in CM towards the back end of his first season here as well I think under MA. I vaguely recall a match where he picked the ball up in our half, skipped between two people and off he went.

Ah ok, thanks. I was hoping a potential contract renewal might bring about a Lazarus-like revival in his form, much like Teddy Bishop.
Actually, just seen that it's not clear how long his contract is - @Scotimp has it down as "at least June 2024". I'd be surprised if it was only a 2-year deal, or if we didn't have an option to extend for another year. We paid a fee for him, after all.

Actually, just seen that it's not clear how long his contract is - @Scotimp has it down as "at least June 2024". I'd be surprised if it was only a 2-year deal, or if we didn't have an option to extend for another year. We paid a fee for him, after all.
The Danny of yesterday definitely need to be hanging on to