Now McGrandles out for the season 😳 | Vital Football

Now McGrandles out for the season 😳

My mood right now:

fuck-today-fuck-that.gif

Well that's a big blow taking Hamilton's injury into account as well.
It will give Jack Moylan the chance to establish himself though and give Danny Mandroiu the chance to cement a different place in the starting XI which 'might' bring the best out of him.
It just leaves everything a bit thin on the ground

Well we had a slim chance of playoffs and I think we are pretty much safe from relegation. So this gives both Moylan and Mandriou a chance to show what they can do. Also allows Skubala to play around with formations till end of season. Unless Skubala gets injured !

Unlikely to be ready to start. Think I’d rather push Reeco up into midfield and maybe start Duffy/Burroughs left

Leave Lasse where he is, not only his best position, but realistically should be his only position.

I wouldn't want to move Lasse or Reeco they are so important to our attacking play. I would drop Bishop in CM and play Mandy or Moylan in front or try Burroughs as a more defensive CM if he's played there before. Two footed will help him be comfortable playing out hopefully. If he's never played CM then scrap what I just said but when he signed he said "I’ve played on the left and the right, I’ve played out wide and I’ve played in midfield".

I was quite happy with Moylan last week tbh. Let him and Mandroiu have a bun fight to the end of the season. I'm more concerned about keeping Bishop fit now.

Time for somebody to shine and lay down a marker for next season.