Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore" | Page 17 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore"

Had to switch off at 70 ish when they hit the bar. The amount of panic from the players was giving me a heart attack. Our game management is laughable at times.

Oma and Murillo aren't dominant enough in the air, need Boly fit ASAP. This team is so poor at set pieces we'd get murdered in the Championship.

Glimpses of what we're capable of in the first half. Fantastic for 45 min.

Also, thanks Newcastle ffs, Champions League my arse.

Picked up 2 points on Everton and Burnley, and 3 on Palace. Luton and Blades should both suffer defeats and by the time we play Spurs Everton should have another deduction

Just got home

Manager got the team right; CHO tortured them, Elanga was a threat, MGW majestic and the inclusion of Danilo was perfect for adding attacking nous. Yates first half was perfect as a DCM just slowing them down.

Can't remember a team ever making three subs on 30 mins before.

5-0 at half time would have been fair, game could easily have been about 6-2 or 6-3 overall. Best first half we've seen and first time we have been 3-0 up in the PL this time round.

That Wood goal was out of nothing and the MGW goal was an absolutely filthy team move when we had barely had the ball for 15 minutes.

Second half was frustrating. Why are we so fundamentally shit at corners? Every one they put in we made look deadly, and them not scoring more was just a matter of them not being good enough to finish one.

I really feared a capitulation if they got a second and early on that looked likely.

But fair play to the lads, they dug in and took the sting out. They defended the penalty area well. We got lucky at times, but Fulham were incredibly lucky with the bounce of the ball and the second balls a lot.

Williams was unlucky not to score, Origi shit not to score.

The subs were ok. I wasn't thrilled at Nuno taking off our hardest working player for our least hard working; but in reality, he didn't have much in the way of options. Reyna for MGW was basically taking us down to 10 men but Dominguez and Toffolo were really well timed and both did well.

No complaints on the subs then, but it was stark that our attacking subs probably weakened us a lot while they could bring three really class players on after half an hour.

We deserved it. We closed the game out well for the first time in ages. It's a massive 3 points. But I just look at the table and the 29 we should have, and how we should be miles clear and enjoying life at this stage. A shame.

Crowd were brilliant, despite the claims of some on here.

That was nerve wrecking.

Sels is a great keeper.

Aina was terrific.

Danillo was excellent. Hope he can keep doing that consistently

Yates was good but has turned into the same man from a few years ago who kept missing the target.

Danilo has been pretty useless this season and then turns a performance in like that, my days. Still think Dominguez is excellent and needs more minutes though.

Sels is as important as MGW to our hopes, very shrewd signing.
The fact is, we don't talk about the keeper at all in games anymore other than to discuss great saves.

We'd have more points if we had Sels from the start, that's for sure. He is just assured

For their goal we had MGW marking their tallest player. Murillo, Wood and Omabamidele were all surrounding Sels. It's just too easy for the opposition at corners. It was almost a carbon copy of the header Palace had that the post.

Picked up 2 points on Everton and Burnley, and 3 on Palace. Luton and Blades should both suffer defeats and by the time we play Spurs Everton should have another deduction

We can actually start hoping Sheff Utd take some points now against any of the other rivals as they are too far behind us to catch us realistically

Goal difference is worth an extra point v them

They play Brentford, Everton and Burnley (as well as us)

Burnley play Everton next. Wouldn't be a disaster if Everton won that. Although I would prefer a draw.

As that would totally stop Burnley in their tracks. And again goal difference means we are effectively 7 points clear of them as things stand

I feel Everton will get the results they need somehow at some stage as normal

Could do with Arsenal hammering Luton tomorrow. To put a nail in their goal difference.

We've also got the back up of Man City away for Luton soon for a goal difference hammering