Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore" | Page 4 | Vital Football

Nottingham Forest v Fulham- sponsored by Barbour jackets, Creme Eggs and people who have Pope on "Ignore"

Absolute Must win

My team

Sels

Williams Oma Murillo Aina

Sangare Dominguez

Reyna MGW Elanga

Wood

CHO/Danilo/Yates to come on in second half

What has Dominguez done to Nuno. I get so down when I see Yates on the team sheet. Hopefully the first Popeism of the night🤞

I don't see anything other than our midfield getting completely outplayed and probably a 3-2 defeat.

Danilo isn't the answer right now. Dominguez absolutely is.

Some of his selections are perplexing to say the least, he certainly does himself no favours does he, we've still got Kouyate on the bench & I really don't know what to make of the reluctance to play Dominguez

I don't see anything other than our midfield getting completely outplayed and probably a 3-2 defeat.

Danilo isn't the answer right now. Dominguez absolutely is.
Its absolutely baffling-Dominguez is the best midfielder we have-please explain Nuno . Maybe he is saving him for away games!

Some of his selections are perplexing to say the least, he certainly does himself no favours does he, we've still got Kouyate on the bench & I really don't know what to make of the reluctance to play Dominguez
Maybe he is carrying a bit of a knock that’s all I can think off

Only forest could spend 35mill on a midfielder and have Yates start ahead of him.

Danillo more often than not is an accident waiting to happen.