Not Latics - Euros. | Page 12 | Vital Football

Not Latics - Euros.

Fuck me, England so bitter despite managing a draw in their Eng / Sco Cup.....remind me again how many you were gonna put past us, remind me again how many players wouldn't get in the England side, remind me again how the game was Premier League club v a lowly championship club...oh n how many Euro winner medals England & Scotland players have? Roll on next week when France / Germany / Portugal sing the same tune to uz

Last edited:
We wont go any further but at least we aren't a joke like Scotland...0-0 in their world cup final shud keep the fire burning for another 20 years :clap:

How many Euro championship medals have uz won.....can't wait to see 'winker' Ronaldo win the golden boot solely on the goals scored against ' It isn't coming home Engerlund' 🤣🤣🤣

Jeez, couldn't keep up with your lots lively BLM / Taking the knee debate but I've moved the posts to the existing 21 page thread already on the subject.
Let's keep this thread to talking about the Euro matches and to baiting / commiserating with Jock.

Edit - I didn't read all the posts that I moved after the first couple, if I've accidentally moved one that I shouldn't have let me know and I'll move it back.

Last edited:
Jeez, couldn't keep up with your lots lively BLM / Taking the knee debate but I've moved the posts to the existing 21 page thread already on the subject.
Let's keep this thread to talking about the Euro matches and to baiting / commiserating with Jock.

Edit - I didn't read all the posts that I moved after the first couple, if I've accidentally moved one that I shouldn't have let me know and I'll move it back.

Took plenty of stick from all corners incl some on here but hey it's been fun being in our 1st competition in 20 odd years (23 actually). I'll have the last laugh tho once it's NOT coming home again & I will be returning all the commiserations & baitings in full...😉🤣

Took plenty of stick from all corners incl some on here but hey it's been fun being in our 1st competition in 20 odd years (23 actually). I'll have the last laugh tho once it's NOT coming home again & I will be returning all the commiserations & baitings in full...😉🤣

In fairness I've not met any genuine England football supporters (as opposed to those once every couple of years tournament bandwagon jumpers or those who "follow" their team through Sky Sports) who think that it's coming home
Faced with Portugal, France or Germany in the 2nd round I think our journey will end there

That's unfair though...you will always get the last laugh as you sad feckers are always on the first bus home.

That's unfair though...you will always get the last laugh as you sad feckers are always on the first bus home.

Listen it's taken us years n years ( not the band btw) to become as bad as we are now but at least we're consistent. I came onto the international scene when we still had the home nations cup & when the squad consisted of the likes of John Grieg, Gilzean, Bremner & McCormick ( won't mention JJ & BMc as they were Celtic shite) & we actually looked like we could do some damage / play a bit.
We can always share the 'first bus' as uz are invariably on it just after us 😉

Listen it's taken us years n years ( not the band btw) to become as bad as we are now but at least we're consistent. I came onto the international scene when we still had the home nations cup & when the squad consisted of the likes of John Grieg, Gilzean, Bremner & McCormick ( won't mention JJ & BMc as they were Celtic shite) & we actually looked like we could do some damage / play a bit.
We can always share the 'first bus' as uz are invariably on it just after us 😉
Scotland are only as bad as they are for the same reason as England being as bad as they are and that is the one common factor. The English Premier League. The Greed League.

The Germans it is then. I watched their game against Hungary and they were quite frankly....shite. However, their manager once again benched a number of their best players and having not won, I'm expecting him to realise the error of his ways and start them against England. If he plays the same team as tonight though, I'm confident we'll beat them.

The German national side can go up a gear when they need to do but they arent the best German side ever. However this isnt the best England side ever and we dont have one world class player in the squad unfortunately so it could be interesting.
Just hope it just doesnt descend into a jingoistic "we won the war/ old enemy" carnival some of the England fans and media churn out.

Not looking good. Worked hard but Denmark the better team I’m afraid. Moore booked for a supposed foul Not. Then Moore fouled but not given and they score second 😟 😢. It’s up to England now to keep UK hopes alive

I enjoyed watching Wales, much like watching a favourite niece at the infant school talent show, makes you smile, admire their pluckiness for "having a go", but ultimately not really much cop and never going to amount to anything.

I enjoyed watching Scotland, much like I enjoy watching next doors dog chase a balloon around the garden, lots of effort, lots of noise, comical at times but ultimately a waste of time and effort.

;):p:fish:

Good luck this evening England, it's time for proper football now, grind out a result and make us proud.

Much better England after a nervy 10mins.
Sterling , Maguire and Walker doing really well.
Come on Kane find your shooting boots

Last edited:
I enjoyed watching Wales, much like watching a favourite niece at the infant school talent show, makes you smile, admire their pluckiness for "having a go", but ultimately not really much cop and never going to amount to anything.

I enjoyed watching Scotland, much like I enjoy watching next doors dog chase a balloon around the garden, lots of effort, lots of noise, comical at times but ultimately a waste of time and effort.

;):p:fish:

Good luck this evening England, it's time for proper football now, grind out a result and make us proud.

Es kommt nach hause.....:fish: