Norwood Transfer Listed in January By Ipswich | Vital Football

Norwood Transfer Listed in January By Ipswich

Quite a similar player to Chris Maguire I'd suggest and despite not getting off the mark yet I'd take Maguire over Norwood every day.

Norwood is one of those get under your skin player which seems to be why some are questioning his character rather than someone who is a bad apple in the squad and I don't have a problem with that in all honesty. Like I say very similar to Maguire.

Probably on decent money? Wrexham wouldn't be a shocking move on that basis. Also in Gijsbert_bos' link, seems like he was hanging out with Paul Mullin after playing together at Tranmere.

Always think he looks like a useful goalscorer though, so there might be a few suitors despite a few misdemeanors.

No No No No and No.

So that's definitely a no from me in fact I can categorically say no no and no.

You only have to look at the way he has played against us and the way he behaves what on earth would posses you to want to sign him.

Not many players I can say I truly dislike but he is one of them!

No No No No and No.

So that's definitely a no from me in fact I can categorically say no no and no.

You only have to look at the way he has played against us and the way he behaves what on earth would posses you to want to sign him.

Not many players I can say I truly dislike but he is one of them!

Hi Casper
I never said I wanted to sign him, I just said he was available & ask what the general opinion of him was, I could have guessed what the replies would be about him, as they were similar on the Tranmere forum.
But it has added a few pennies to the Vitals collection box. :thumbup:

richard head

When I lived and worked in France in the mid-to-late 1970s, the Head family were a well-respected horse race training family whose head trainer (excuse the pun) was Alec Head. His son, Freddy was a decent jockey, also in France but won the 1,000 Guineas (twice) and the 2,000 Guineas over here; his greatest achievement was to win the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe four times. Alec's daughter, Martine, was one of those in charge of their stables at Haras du Quesnay, near Deauville as well as training horses and Freddy had a daughter called Criquette who also became a famous horse race trainer in her own right.

No Richard Head in the family, sadly.

When I lived and worked in France in the mid-to-late 1970s, the Head family were a well-respected horse race training family whose head trainer (excuse the pun) was Alec Head. His son, Freddy was a decent jockey, also in France but won the 1,000 Guineas (twice) and the 2,000 Guineas over here; his greatest achievement was to win the Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe four times. Alec's daughter, Martine, was one of those in charge of their stables at Haras du Quesnay, near Deauville as well as training horses and Freddy had a daughter called Criquette who also became a famous horse race trainer in her own right.

No Richard Head in the family, sadly.

17th century author

Good player. Better striker than Hopper and Nlundulu put together.
But it's not only about bringing good players but also right people (in many aspects).That plus his possibly big wages expectations make me say no..

Good player. Better striker than Hopper and Nlundulu put together.
But it's not only about bringing good players but also right people (in many aspects).That plus his possibly big wages expectations make me say no..
Comparing apples and oranges. Would have Hopper and a nippy striker over Norwood any day.