Norwich Match Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

Norwich Match Thread

In all honesty Grealish always slows the game down, I don't think he will be here longer, he doesn't seem like the Dean Smith type of player and it wouldn't surprise me if Tottenham came knocking in January as is rumoured that he will leave, hopefully we bag the 40mil apparently in his buyout clause.

Norwich have played some nice stuff. Just missing a final ball or one of our usual fuck ups to let the in.

In all honesty Grealish always slows the game down, I don't think he will be here longer, he doesn't seem like the Dean Smith type of player and it wouldn't surprise me if Tottenham came knocking in January as is rumoured that he will leave, hopefully we bag the 40mil apparently in his buyout clause.

If Spurs have watched him this season there’s no way they’ll be back in for him. Certainly not for what price we were asking. We’d be lucky to get 10m for him.

Drop Grealish and we wouldn't touch the ball at all, the rest can't even control a football.
I think we'll do well to hang on to this, but who knows

I'd snatch their bloody hands off at half that ffs - let the new DoF and Smith go buy 3-4 value players who can pass the ball 10 yards.

Thought Tuanzebe's doing fine. CB is his natural position. Hutton (can't pass) did a beauty to Abraham for the off-the-post shot.. Abraham is great, that acceleration and speed! Overall the defence is doing it's job, now that Mr. Defence has gone.

But the play upfield is awful. Deano has his work cut out. One problem is that for years we've never pressed in midfield At least at the moment we're getting players there but there's not much interplay. We don't attack in numbers. Grealish is going through a bad patch.

We could lose this. We could also improve and walk it.

Probably not the right thread or time for this, but if Grealish looked like a Barry Bannan or Steve Davis, would there be as much hype about him?

We're doing fine. Tough away game against a form side. If Tammy had scored instead of hitting the post, we'd be laughing.

I think we look pretty solid defensively, considering how deficient we are in that department.

We definitely need another to make it safe - we are usually good for a fuck up or two so can't rely on just the one goal against this lot.

We're doing fine. Tough away game against a form side. If Tammy had scored instead of hitting the post, we'd be laughing.

I think we look pretty solid defensively, considering how deficient we are in that department.

We definitely need another to make it safe - we are usually good for a fuck up or two so can't rely on just the one goal against this lot.

That's how I read it. Reading some of the comments on here you would think we were 5-0 down.