Norwich Match Thread | Vital Football

Norwich Match Thread

Draw for me. Norwich in good nick, tough away game.

Hopefully the confidence-boosting win on Saturday will carry over to tomorrow evening and we won't get turned over.

2-2, Tammy and Super Jack.

I wonder who will replace McGinn ?

The obvious one would be Hourihane , but I wonder if Deano will come up with a surprise tactic.

Norwich have a lot of injuries, hit and miss at home. We have momentum and DS, so I think another clean sheet is in order and a brace of goals for the guys in Claret & Blue. Don't think there will be many changes from Saturday but McGinn will be sorely missed. Could be a job for Whelan??

Over night job for me but theres a few of us staying so should be a good laugh only downside is I'm driving to this one. But I'm really looking forward to this one should be a good test for us. Shame about McGinn thought he was immense on Saturday but I still think we have enough quality to cope with Norwich gonna be interesting.

I wonder who will replace McGinn ?

The obvious one would be Hourihane , but I wonder if Deano will come up with a surprise tactic.

Totally different player , I'd go for Whelan or Jedi and move Barney further forward. As Barney is far more mobile and aggressive , he also has a goal in him
or be really brave and play Jake Doyle Hayes who is a similar player to McGinn

Nothing to do with Norwich City particularly but I think this sums up the anticipation of modern football fans and deserves maximum exposure. Recommended viewing.:clap::rofl:

Was watching the My Favourite Sketch Show with Sally Phillips, Bob Mortimer was the guest and because of his love of football chose this.

Hadn't seen it before but spot on and very funny from David Mitchell.

Leave the back line as is, play Hourihane for McGinn. As for the rest, depends on who hasn't recovered from Saturday's match.

The defence did well enough on Saturday. Dean will have us on the front foot. I'll back us to score more goals than them.

I don't know enough about Deano to suggest whether he will try to play high press like the 1st half against Swansea, or set up to counter attack away from home?

Another win would be a massive shot in the arm at this early stage.

48 hours rest and a long road trip - might see some significant changes. He's not going to be able to imprint much change to the way we play until after this week...

Three games this week. One of the criticisms of Bruce was that he didn't use the full squad when we had a run of matches like this. I expect a few changes over the three games. I wouldn't try to second guess the boss though.

Totally different player , I'd go for Whelan or Jedi and move Barney further forward. As Barney is far more mobile and aggressive , he also has a goal in him
or be really brave and play Jake Doyle Hayes who is a similar player to McGinn
Big call, but I like your thinking 57