Non league day | Page 2 | Vital Football

Non league day

Truthfully I didn't notice him until he, or she, started to make a few comments this time round. Trying for a bite, not getting one, and increasingly desperate to be noticed.

OK, we've seen you, you can fuckoff now, and tell your mates you came and wound up Les Mis, or whatever current fantasy is inhabiting your tiny brain.

Thinking of getting this out to a wider audience, anyone have any ideas? I was thinking of maybe seeing if the News Guardian might put it in print, the true Geordie might do a video on YouTube. Could post it on the other forums but the sheep might bleet about it. Doubt the national's would pick it up and the Chronicle are greasing Ashley's arse again.

Put it everywhere.

I'll write a short explanation of our aims a bit later, and see if we can use that.

If everyone is willing for me to do that of course, there are no leaders in this campaign.

It's fine with me OL, I'm sure everyone else won't mind, I can post it on other forums (ill have to sign up like) and send messages etc. What about NUST? They aren't exactly any use I know...........

I don't think we need much more than a hashtag saying something like

#lovefootballhateashley

Let that be the only thing we stand for.

For example that hashtag could precede the fixture we choose.

#lovefootballhateashley@(fixture here)

Let's keep it really simple, with no leadership, just a way of getting people to talk about Ashley, and how we want rid of him.

My two cents worth mate, but I'm up for this.

Do we need to get in touch with Shields first you reckon?

They might have ties with the club, or some such thing.

We have to think how to approach that part of it, without upsetting our hosts for the day.

I can't imagine they will mind, but you never know.

NUFC are a set of *****, and if they can cause bother for a non league club then I wouldn't ut it past them.

As I say though, I don't foresee a problem.

Knaaa it'll be fine OL, everyone who is banned from SJP goes to Shields anyway so its perfect haha. Be ok just to turn up!

Posted it on nufc-forum