Noel Mbo | Page 4 | Vital Football

Noel Mbo

LyttleByLyttle - 28/3/2017 20:41

Pope John XXIII - 27/3/2017 21:05

LyttleByLyttle - 27/3/2017 20:42

I'm not quite sure why it's a risk?

Because if we were truly competing within Liverpool and Everton then we would be competing with some pretty significant wages and signing on fees, to say nothing of any development/ compensation fees that had to be paid.

Maybe 'big risk' is an exaggeration but if big clubs are involved it's unlikely we'll be able to pick him up for a song

It's no bigger financial risk than signing Veldvijk or Bentner, who were both a waste of time.

Well, I wouldn't sign either of them again either?

As usual, fairly simplistic comments get blown out of proportion by the forum positive Police (not you).

We haven't signed this guy. There is no convincing evidence we are going to sign him. I googled him, and his career so far didn't get me super excited that he'll be a transformative player for us if we did go for him, but neither did his record prove he was pants either.

It's a forum, for debate. It's legitimate to check on someone's record if they are linked to us and we don't need to rose tint it and pretend they are Messi every time just because an agent mentions our club.

If he signs, we'll all make our minds up then

Calvin Plummer - 30/3/2017 15:57

ZedRed - 30/3/2017 15:08

Not sure how relevant this is, but the guy's name is an anagram of Nob Mole.

Is that an evolution of Drilbur?

I'm afraid you've lost me there chief. Is that a condition that appears on your piece when you're drilling too hard?

Gills are my local team...well nearest team..ish

So a lot of my mates are gills fans and the news is always about them...I asked a few about this lad and they seem to think he has potential...but rumours around the gills are he's a bit of a bell

Propa gangsta..innit blud type

If the management see something in the lad then that's ok with me...but can we compete with bigger clubs!

I may be alone on this but for the right price I'd keep McCormack...decent pre season and he is 20 goals a season

Britt/velios and him would murder defences