Noel Mbo | Page 2 | Vital Football

Noel Mbo

I love it when the half wits can't differentiate between success and positivity

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

AdebolaCornflakes - 28/3/2017 08:22

Woanz - 28/3/2017 08:10

:59: he's appointed a couple of back room staff and the fantasists are drawing up plans for a statue again.

Oh and if we were serious about developing young players why did we sign the Lord and McCormackz when we could've had KING OMAR from Grimsby who has already proved he knows where the onion bag is and is scoring goalz in a Wigan side who almost make us look ok. He would have been a far better prospect than someone who's never played a game and might well have an attitude problem.

Agreed mccormack £30k a week did we need him? pathetic

When we signed McCormack, we were (and are) in a relegation battle. Britt was/is knackered, Vellios mysteriously sidelined, Bendtner on the way out, Brereton had played 15 minutes, Fryatt hadn't played for 2 years.

30k for 3 months (say half a million quid) for a striker who has shown repeatedly he's capable of scoring 20+ goals a season signing for a club in our position then remains a sensible deal.

I love when fantasists go running back to Fawaz like a battered wife insisting he's changed this time. There's no fear of him succeeding because he won't, it's another brave new dawn where we have a new manager and new back room staff, main difference this time is they have worked together before. Plus Warbz is more intelligent than most football managers.

I can also copy and paste clever quotes here's one from my good mate Albo, a man who knew a thing or two.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Mark2310 - 28/3/2017 08:58

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

:14:

factchecker - 28/3/2017 09:38

:59: he's appointed a couple of back room staff and the fantasists are drawing up plans for a statue again.

Oh and if we were serious about developing young players why did we sign the Lord and McCormackz when we could've had KING OMAR from Grimsby who has already proved he knows where the onion bag is and is scoring goalz in a Wigan side who almost make us look ok. He would have been a far better prospect than someone who's never played a game and might well have an attitude problem.

When we signed McCormack, we were (and are) in a relegation battle. Britt was/is knackered, Vellios mysteriously sidelined, Bendtner on the way out, Brereton had played 15 minutes, Fryatt hadn't played for 2 years.

30k for 3 months (say half a million quid) for a striker who has shown repeatedly he's capable of scoring 20+ goals a season signing for a club in our position then remains a sensible deal.

Short termism though and yes we needed a fix but it's always short term with Fawaz. KING OMAR would've represented a risk but given McCormackz well documented issues I wouldn't say he was risk free.

& the 2017 award for services to pretentious claptrap goes too.......

:1:

MarvinsPA - 28/3/2017 11:02

We suffer Mark's delusions of grandeur because he's the last remaining true #ITK to grace this site.

Show some respect.

PVH - 28/3/2017 11:18

We suffer Mark's delusions of grandeur because he's the last remaining true #ITK to grace this site.

Show some respect.

And you will now find the last post I made saying I knew what was going on at the CG when would that be 4-5 years ago

"small minds discuss people" Point proven

Positivity ridiculed again

Bet you've got me down for someone who thinks Fawaz won't fook it up again, well you'd be wrong but to be blinkered enough to think good decisions need stamping on out of the principle of who is making the decision is about as blinkered as one can get

But thank you for the award and I would like to dedicate my inspiration and effort in posting that to you, you make and exceptional teacher

do we really need this lad?

our midfield should be prioritised. We spent all last summer buying defenders when it was totally unnecessary. We have too many strikers as it is.

Mark2310 - 28/3/2017 11:47

Positivity ridiculed again

Bet you've got me down for someone who thinks Fawaz won't fook it up again, well you'd be wrong but to be blinkered enough to think good decisions need stamping on out of the principle of who is making the decision is about as blinkered as one can get

But thank you for the award and I would like to dedicate my inspiration and effort in posting that to you, you make and exceptional teacher

Not at all, I have no opinion what so ever on what your opinions may or may not be, & I couldn't care less.I have you down as a pretentious fool who wants to be seen as an intellectual philosopher, but is actually a self important wazzock. You have a posting style which resembles believing anyone that doesn't agree with you is beneath you.

I like the word wazzock, I'm going to use it more, :10:

Woanz - 28/3/2017 10:05

factchecker - 28/3/2017 09:38

Short termism though and yes we needed a fix but it's always short term with Fawaz. KING OMAR would've represented a risk but given McCormackz well documented issues I wouldn't say he was risk free.

McCormack is Villa's problem again in the summer. if he caused trouble here, we could always send him back.

I don't know much about Bogle but I note that after a good start, he's scored 1 in his last 9. Figured out by defences at this level already?

the jock - 28/3/2017 11:50

do we really need this lad?

our midfield should be prioritised. We spent all last summer buying defenders when it was totally unnecessary. We have too many strikers as it is.

He's 18. If we were to buy him, it'd be a development buy - who knows what we'll need in 3 years time when he'd possibly be pushing for the first team.

ozzyten10 - 28/3/2017 12:53

McCormack scores a winner v Blackburn which keeps us up then he is worth every penny!

that will be a fair point, if it happens.

I can see the logic behind the signing, he almost guarantees goals if he starts games. Unfortunately the City Ground is the strikers graveyard, so whether it be Bogel, McCormack or Messi the end result would probably be the same. Will remain so until we solve the real issue though, which for years has been the lack of creativity in midfield.

We have lots of 'safe' midfielders who will keep possession ticking over but with that imagination and vision from players like Reid, Majewski & McGugan we will continue to struggle for clear cut chances.

Mark2310 - 28/3/2017 11:43

Show some respect.

And you will now find the last post I made saying I knew what was going on at the CG when would that be 4-5 years ago

In actual fact it was less than 14 days ago that both yourself and CP told the site that you had inside knowledge of Fryatt's mental wellbeing and injury status.

You're proving points to yourself.

PVH - 28/3/2017 13:04

Mark2310 - 28/3/2017 11:43

Show some respect.

In actual fact it was less than 14 days ago that both yourself and CP told the site that you had inside knowledge of Fryatt's mental wellbeing and injury status.

You're proving points to yourself.

I was most definitely not that specific for very good reason.