No new striker then | Page 2 | Vital Football

No new striker then

I think we know the script well enough by now. No goals against Palace and then we will be putting in either derisory bids for players or bids for players who we know have no wish to come here, like Remy.

How comes we were supposedly tracking Gomis for two seasons yet he signs on a free to mighty Swansea. He probably wouldn't sign a zero hour contract.

what i think we ought to do is go for a proven goal scorer

loic remy would be great we should try and sign him.
if that doesn't work then i think we should try and get Loic remy.
if we don't get him we should go after that french striker
LOIC REMY he would be a good fit. Finally if he won't sign
i think we could bring in Loic Remy he is the guy that was on
loan with us last year.

there are 4 different choices we could choose from right there.
I can't understand why we can't sign one.

OH IT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO COME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no matter how you spell it HE DOESN'T WANT TO COME HERE!!!
This is insanity HE HAS SAID NO TO US 5 TIMES NOW!!!
I wonder if pardew drunk dials him at night trying to talk him into coming
back like a lost girlfriend.

i want to punch something

vin1892 - 29/8/2014 12:12

I think we know the script well enough by now. No goals against Palace and then we will be putting in either derisory bids for players or bids for players who we know have no wish to come here, like Remy.

How comes we were supposedly tracking Gomis for two seasons yet he signs on a free to mighty Swansea. He probably wouldn't sign a zero hour contract.
Gomis/Bony - we can't compete with the big clubs, remember.

vin1892 - 29/8/2014 12:12

Vin hits the nail on the head.

For all the talk of our supposed great tactic of scouting players and getting them on database. The ones that do sign are outnumbered 10 to 1 by the ones that are rumoured to be close to signing before disappearing from the radar completely when the transfer window opens again.

All hot air swallowed up by the mongs.

Why would any half decent player want to come here when he can get better money elsewhere. Also why would anyone in their right mind want to be coached by Pardew all NUFC have going for them are the sheep (sorry fans) that still go in their numbers.

Too much time wasted by the hierarchy chasing players who have no interest in coming here. Now its panic stations, so either nobody or new signing Cisse.
They do not seem to realise that without a quality centre half and a quality striker they will struggle yet again this season.
You would hope they had learned their lesson but so far apparently not.

Proves how low our stock has fallen when a player would rather be third choice than come here.
With chelsea playing 1 up top and Ba only getting game time due to torres being piss poor how many games will he play?
Slightly relieved as i wouldnt want anyone here who doesnt want to play for the club and his feigning injury and taking the money is a disgrace.

Wheres marlon harwood playing now? He could be worth a shout scored goals at notts forest or shefki kuqi !hes got two legs.
Im bracing myself for a last minute bid for Inzomnia he looked lively the other day

kevinpie - 30/8/2014 08:00

Wheres marlon harwood playing now? He could be worth a shout scored goals at notts forest or shefki kuqi !hes got two legs.
Im bracing myself for a last minute bid for Inzomnia he looked lively the other day

He scored the winner last week which ruined my acca.... for Hartlepools! Howay Kev - you should know we can't compete with the big clubs by now!

A few of the purples like Krul, Colo, Tiote, Ben Arfa and Cisse are looking a wee bit off colour at the moment. Ashley is so fucking thick he can't see that pardcunt has probably wiped in excess of 20m off the transfer values of the above players.

Officemonkey - 30/8/2014 10:58

chopey - 30/8/2014 08:39

I still think we will lose a purple before the window closes

The sad truth is we haven't got any purples left.

The only purples we have are the ones in this video being trained by Parsnip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnjjnNH-gcg

Officemonkey - 30/8/2014 10:58

chopey - 30/8/2014 08:39

I still think we will lose a purple before the window closes

The sad truth is we haven't got any purples left.

The only purples we have are the ones in this video being trained by Parsnip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnjjnNH-gcg

Finnabogason was supposed to be he top target wasn't he?

He went to sociedad for 7 million,still that's 2 million over what mike pays.
It amazes me that people still expect a striker,if we didn't get Gomis who was free then he's not going to fork out 10million no way.
The sheep are to busy coming up with naff ginger pirlo songs then to give a hoot about the real problems