NL Funding | Page 2 | Vital Football

NL Funding

Agree with the sentiment, but if it was going to happen it should have happened a month ago when cases were skyrocketing. The horse bolted a while ago.

totally agree with you , might even go as far as to say it shouldn't have started . If the restriction that apply now mean joe public has to abide by them , it seems unfair that footballers are allowed to travel , play football and earn stupid amounts of money whilst others people with proper jobs struggle . still it is what it is .

I do think the professional game has a role to play in public morale. I guess at NLN/NLS level where not many players are full time pro, many of the players/officials have day jobs and many of those will be in areas where they can't work at home, which means they will be even more exposed to the virus than just through playing football.

I do think the professional game has a role to play in public morale. I guess at NLN/NLS level where not many players are full time pro, many of the players/officials have day jobs and many of those will be in areas where they can't work at home, which means they will be even more exposed to the virus than just through playing football.
Very true. I only stream non league to watch now , Bromley. A small bit of help

National League will continue with no relegation to National League South but National League North and South season has been declared Null and Void . Not sure what will happen to Dover , who have refused to play on without funding .

National League will continue with no relegation to National League South but National League North and South season has been declared Null and Void . Not sure what will happen to Dover , who have refused to play on without funding .

Ohhh.
So that will surely mean all levels below null and void too, again.

Ohhh.
So that will surely mean all levels below null and void too, again.

Not sure . the voting i have seen only includes NL , NLS and NLN . IN the NL 13 voted to continue and 7 voted to stop it . Dover have already said they wont play another game . Maybe some will now play youth players and furlough the senior players , who knows . maybe now the DCMS will find the grants they promised and then said they were not grants but loans . wont hold my breath

Yes, it could be a chaotic National League Prem this season depending on how struggling clubs treat the rest of the season.

Below NLN and NLS there is now ay the season can continue. Most clubs have only played a handful of games.