Next Week | Vital Football

Next Week

Warrington Imp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Some very interesting games next week, Tranmere have two difficult games and hopefully will drop points, FGR will get three points on Saturday, personally I would be OK with 4 points next week from Sutton & Bromley???

Lincoln

Sutton Away
Bromley Home

Tranmere

Dover Home
Wrexham Away

FGR

North Ferriby Home

I would be very happy with 4 points as well. Seems we raise our game more for the sides that are around us at the top, and become complacent against the "lesser" teams. If we play all our games left as if we are playing opposition that are 1pt or 2pts from us, I can see us getting at least 26 points from our remaing games :clappy:

When do Tranmere play FGR?

Our home form has been fantastic I fancy us to win at least 4 out of 5 of the remaining games at home. That would be 87 points, then 2 wins on the road?

A win Tuesday would be a incredible result.

JT_LCFC - 26/3/2017 09:20

When do Tranmere play FGR?

Our home form has been fantastic I fancy us to win at least 4 out of 5 of the remaining games at home. That would be 87 points, then 2 wins on the road?

A win Tuesday would be a incredible result.

April 11

Tranmere have 6 left at home and 3 away but apart from FGR they also have Aldershot at home which will not be easy given the Shots current form.

I'm not looking at those two games and thinking I'd be happy with 4 points. Champions take 6 from the next two.

I suspect they'll be changes on Saturday at home to Bromley because we play Dagenham a week tomorrow.

Think we need 20 points from our last 10 games to make it beyond doubt. However we could do it with less if FGR or Tranmere slip up. Still very tight and we must make use of our games in hand. I think 6 points is doable next week. Be happy with 4. Prepare well and take it one game at a time.

Sutton have won 11 at home; no-one below Barrow in 8th has managed that this year. It will certainly be a tricky tie.

They did us up good and proper back in August. They are big bullies with a lot of experience, and they certainly push the boundaries of fair play (or did in August). They will also be right in the ref's face from the start trying to make out they are the victims. Add in the plastic pitch and this is a very difficult fixture against the type of team we struggle with. However, if we play like we did in the second half on Saturday we could well win, and what a bonus win it would be!

Also note that Tranmere only managed to scrape a 1-0 home win Vs Braintree.

T'other week, we put four past 'em without reply down at their gaff!

Indicator? Tranmere will slip up along the way.

Impalex - 27/3/2017 09:53

Also note that Tranmere only managed to scrape a 1-0 home win Vs Braintree.

T'other week, we put four past 'em without reply down at their gaff!

Indicator? Tranmere will slip up along the way.

I hope so because so will we. Anyone seriously think we'll win all of the next 10? I hope people will maintain a bit of composure when we next drop points.

FGR, Tranmere and ourselves will slip up before the end of the season. No-one's going to go unbeaten or win all their games.

All have tough games, too. We have Gateshead and Macclesfield, Tranmere have FGR, Aldershot and Dover, FGR have Tranmere and York.

Our game in hand on Tranmere is the Maidstone game - the penultimate game of the season.

Luke Imp - 27/3/2017 10:14

FGR, Tranmere and ourselves will slip up before the end of the season. No-one's going to go unbeaten or win all their games.

All have tough games, too. We have Gateshead and Macclesfield, Tranmere have FGR, Aldershot and Dover, FGR have Tranmere and York.

Our game in hand on Tranmere is the Maidstone game - the penultimate game of the season.

Maidstone incidentally are currently top of the 6 match form table and I think play all 3 of us.

FGR - 7 Games
NFU (h)
Guiseley (a)
Tranmere (a)
Chester (h)
Southoprt (a)
Maidstone (h)
York (a)

Lincoln - 10 Games
Sutton (a)
Bromley (h)
Dagenham (h)