Next Manager Thread | Page 29 | Vital Football

Next Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't act now, what top class manager is coming to a club in a relegation battle.

Yep. This is part of what I am saying that the damage could be done already.

Like I said when he arrived. Even if he got us staying up we need to get rid at the end of the season as he will not be up to it.

This writing was on the wall after last season post Xmas. We should have sacked him as soon as the season ended.

Think he’s done a good job there myself, seems to be going tits up now but he’s always getting his better players sold which doesn’t help.

indeed Leicester do seem be selling many of their best players. I think Rodger’s would have done a better job there if he’d been given the backing which gerrard has!

Things have just gone stale at Leicester, a couple of comments I've seen are that they looked bored playing with each other. Same players, same tactics, and same manager - nothing new. And he's resorted to putting lads out of positions like Amartey and Ndidi at CB because Soyuncu has been half arsed at training and he doesnt seem to trust Vestegaard.

Think he’s done a good job there myself, seems to be going tits up now but he’s always getting his better players sold which doesn’t help.
Watched the game just, and it's a bit like watching us, no penetration up front, swing it in and hope for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.