Next Manager Thread | Page 72 | Vital Football

Next Manager Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have give it to Young for the game. Seems to be the only one who gives a fuck at times.

How is Mcphee still there, are our set pieces, defensive or attacking, any better than before he came.
We scored from a long throw that one time!

If only we had a coach at the club who had taken over for a first team game. Perhaps someone who had been at the club for well over 20 years as both player and coach.

Oh yeah we did but we let him go to get in one of Stevie Gs mates.

Danks in temporary charge ! FFS what a joke

I disagree. Clearing the lot out besides Danks would suggest we are close to knowing who we want. If you had not got anyone you would just let them carry on till you had.

Look at it this way, they will get compensation. If there was no one on the way why not make them work for the money?

I will be surprised if Danks is in charge more than one game.

Surprised about Critchley TBH - He was brought in at big money compensation coach - he had done reasonably well in the lower leagues. I thought he was brough in to cover such a scenario.

Seems they want a total break with the Gerrard era.

My bet is we will see a much improved performance on saturday.

Surprised about Critchley TBH - He was brought in at big money compensation coach - he had done reasonably well in the lower leagues. I thought he was brough in to cover such a scenario.

I think he had one good season at Blackpool that is all before that he was Liverpool u18 coach

Plenty of threads for talk about coaches etc. Lets keep this one to who we want as our next manager as it's confusing the hell out of me as to which thread is which.

:silly:

A couple of points of order. Its Sunday and it would struggle to be worse. However this being Aston Villa you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.