Next coach | Page 5 | Vital Football

Next coach

Its probably lamps but no one knows for sure hence the fence sitting by sky etc, id say lamps as hes got the most fuss about him from the get go, its most likely backroom staff being sorted plus him being abroad so cannot actually do an official welcoming unveiling

Anyome else is never going to compare for me, sums our club up i guess, didnt go all out to get theyre man?
Just shows nobody knows whats really happening apart from the proper people in the club not obvious gossip

Its another blow to this already shit season, lamps saying ‘timing isnt right’, they all say that when its a ‘thanks but no thanks’ to the terms weve offered. Smith ill accept but anyone else im sacking this season off

This club just depresses me in the top flight, time after time, and this is just another realisation that we are nowhere in this league and wont be for a very long time, if it isnt smith we could be fooked trying to get back up too.
A lot of comments been made about smith being too nice as a manager, that not what i wanted for our new manager

I just wonder if Frank bottled it a bit. He wouldn’t have a lot of money to spend, obviously, and might be scared of having a relegation on his CV. I don’t know, but suspect he rates himself and like a boxer wanting to keep the precious “zero losses” on his record by avoiding dangerous opponents, he would prefer his career to be mapped out with nothing but successes… 🤷‍♂️