Newcastle United v Aston Villa - Friday 12th March 20.00 Hrs kick off. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Newcastle United v Aston Villa - Friday 12th March 20.00 Hrs kick off.

We will win this 3-0 if Jack and Cashy are back. 2-0 otherwise.
Martinez
Cashy/ Elmo Konsa Mings Targett
Luiz Sanson
Bert McGinn Jack/ElGhazi
Watkins

In a 4231. Get at them early and they will fold. We need to start like we did against Leeds. Press high and often till we score and then counter attacking.
i wouldnt have bert (bob marley ) on the bench let alone in the starting line up he is shit .said it all when the keep had more touches in a game than him

Ciaran Clark? :throw:
It is a pity that the fans are not allowed in the ground as Mrs Bruce likes a bit of home made coleslaw :yes:
Didn't Ciaran say how delighted he was to join a 'big"" club? Geordies suffer much as we did with Ellis.Hopefully the likes of Everton, Hammers,Geordies and the Villa can wake from seemingly eternal mediocrity to challenge the so called big six. Mike Field(resident finance expert), implications about liverpool becoming a publicly listed company following Man U? Need help on this,Mike,as l still bank with the Municipal.

i wouldnt have bert (bob marley ) on the bench let alone in the starting line up he is shit .said it all when the keep had more touches in a game than him

Not many were saying that in December and January when he knocked 5 goals in. He's inconsistent like a lot of wingers/wide forwards are. Apart from Jack, he's the player most likely to create something for us. Just having a poor patch at the moment

This is the problem when you play 4231 which is a formation that really relies on having good quality in form winger/ inside forwards, and we have El Gash, Trezeguet and Traore :shake:

Let's be honest we must be one of only a handful of clubs playing with wingers. what I mean by that is we should be playing with 3 across the front like Watkins, with Jack in behind them.

do the lads know, they only have to put the ball in the net, someone tell them its easier than going for the metal frame, i wonder if clarkie will be playing, he had the makings of a great player but i cant understand why he stands the wrong side of a forward and fouls them and yet scores great goals from corners, seanie

Not many were saying that in December and January when he knocked 5 goals in. He's inconsistent like a lot of wingers/wide forwards are. Apart from Jack, he's the player most likely to create something for us. Just having a poor patch at the moment
Fair point, Gary. Anwar now in the "maybe " category but as of now,Trez and Bert do not give us enough. They may improve. Remember Chris Nicholl and Ken Mcnaught looking like cart horses first few games but both becoming club legends.

do the lads know, they only have to put the ball in the net, someone tell them its easier than going for the metal frame, i wonder if clarkie will be playing, he had the makings of a great player but i cant understand why he stands the wrong side of a forward and fouls them and yet scores great goals from corners, seanie

Reminds me of a coach in school, "its harder to miss than hit the target". I remember him saying he'd rather we hit it straight at the keeper than put it wide haha.

Didn't Ciaran say how delighted he was to join a 'big"" club? Geordies suffer much as we did with Ellis.Hopefully the likes of Everton, Hammers,Geordies and the Villa can wake from seemingly eternal mediocrity to challenge the so called big six. Mike Field(resident finance expert), implications about liverpool becoming a publicly listed company following Man U? Need help on this,Mike,as l still bank with the Municipal.
What a moron he is for saying that. Worst ever performance I've seen from a Villa centre half was Clark when we lost 3-2 at home to Watford the year we went down

How many goals and assists has Traore got this season? I'm not sure if the exact figures but it's a decent amount. I think he's getting too much criticism considering