Newcastle United v Aston Villa - Friday 12th March 20.00 Hrs kick off. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Newcastle United v Aston Villa - Friday 12th March 20.00 Hrs kick off.

Bruce will play for the draw so without Grealish I struggle to see a win for us. I do think we've been very unlucky in 2021 despite quite a few poor performances we've had enough chances to win some of the games.

I'd be curious to see how our 1 point won from losing positions ties into poor/unlucky VAR decisions and woodwork strikes. We've had a fantastic season and for the most part I still feel we should be a little higher. I'd be tremendously happy to finish 8th but my lowest bar is finishing ahead of Wolves and Leeds. Maybe even Arsenal.

Why are you hoping we get rid of Traore? He’s a good player, has scored goals, created chances. I’d take Saint Maximim for sure, but I like Traore - who plays on the opposite side to Saint Maximim anyway
Goes missing too often for my liking . If we want to kick on he needs replacing, maybe keep him for Carabao Cup etc

So many of the things Newcastle fans are saying are carbon copies of what Villa fans were saying not long ago and what Sunderland fans were saying before that. If we don't beat these and heap more misery on him I'll be furious.

Yep, Steve "the Victim" Bruce, he's pulled that one on quite a few Villa fans as well. Very very good at getting the sympathy vote.

I just think Newcastle are the worst team in the PL I've seen this season far worse than Sheffield utd.

They will park the double-decker against us and hope for a mistake from one of our defenders

In all seriousness. Yes they chuffing well should!. Bad luck or bad technique ? .

Its always a mix. For example Watkins shot against the bar vs wolves the other day was bad luck. His scuffed shot that dribbled against the post vs Palace is a poor finish.