NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 345 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does not need the money from SC to buy and run the club and so should be the case, but if I was Moreno, I'd be livid that your front man needs to rely on SC money for his stake. Extremely happy he has gone and EFL made the right decision regarding Cristo, red flag all over him. Moreno could have easily walked after but thankfully he did not.
You are right, when folk made comments about Spaniards having no money it was partly true coming from cristo part only

Quite ironic don't you think Zakky. Continually commenting about someone you moan at for continually making comments! Bless.

Oh, and I'd report that "ignore" button if I were you ...... yours appears to be buggered.
😁
😉

Smirk all you want but people are cottoning on slowly but surely. Isn't there a TV programe The Last Word :rolleyes:

Smirk all you want but people are cottoning on slowly but surely. Isn't there a TV programe The Last Word :rolleyes:
Smirk? Why do you thing I was smirking? You read posts in a very peculiar way.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you think it is that people are cottoning on to, but, I'll not worry about it. You see Zakky, it's a discussion board. We're supposed to offer opinions, and then others reply to them, discuss them, even challenge them.

Seriously, either stop being so childish, and feel free to respond to any of my posts with a comment, counter, or challenge of your own, or do what you said you were going to do and simply put me on ignore. Now, of course, that won't stop me from responding to your posts, so it's then up to you to see whether or not you can resist taking me off "ignore" to read what I've posted !

Think it's time for a tactical non-symptomatic virus outbreak at Chrissy Park.
A number of L1 and 2 clubs are calling off games. Whilst we play on with an injury decimated team of kids.
We could do with playing the same game here to get games postponed until after the takeover and once the squad is strengthened.
As the precedent is set all we would need is someone with no morals to execute such a cunning plan - now where we get such a person 🤔

A number of L1 and 2 clubs are calling off games. Whilst we play on with an injury decimated team of kids.
We could do with playing the same game here to get games postponed until after the takeover and once the squad is strengthened.
As the precedent is set all we would need is someone with no morals to execute such a cunning plan - now where we get such a person 🤔

Didn't the noblotters just postpone a game last season claiming it would have been dangerous to keep playing their youngsters, as I remember they were never sanctioned for it.

Sounds like we need Baldrick

No. Ive wanted them to act in a manor fitting their role and as per the documents they filed with companies House. they should have little credibility based in their actions and have even been caught in lies several times on these forums. We deserve better and the big shame is they'll continue to ignore the documents they've filed and therefore are unlikely to be able to be held accountable.
If this is how strongly you feel about them then you should ask for your money back and walk away. If you really have strong principles then stick to them instead of limping along and criticising. I have a hunch that there is more to this than meets the eye.

Never used their coach travel so would never have needed to join that group. They took the decision they wanted to become the voice of the supporters and setup their policies, they haven't adhered to them (A lot of what they've done goes directly against it).

I'd say trusting a group of people who have consistently acted against their own policies and provided, so far, nothing of worth for the fans they decided to represent is blind trust (if you do trust them).

They are free to speak out at any point, in fact they've spoke out here on occasion and lied! In addition to the lie they doubled down on it and I've not got a response when contacting them early on about company / corporate sponsorship for the appeal, which in my opinion, is going against their aims once again.
Take a pill, chill and ask for your money back. You're working up a high blood pressure for nowt.

If this is how strongly you feel about them then you should ask for your money back and walk away. If you really have strong principles then stick to them instead of limping along and criticising. I have a hunch that there is more to this than meets the eye.
There 100% isn't any more to the situation and I don't know why you feel I'm not chilled. The items listed are simply how I see things are, based on what has happened and the lies can 100% be confirmed.

The money was given to help the club, if the SC finally manages to do that (and hopefully abiding by their policies) we are all good, if they fail it'll come back anyway. Should they do neither that'd be when I'd be angry and take action.

Hopefully jumping the gun because they don’t wanna pay tariffs on it in about ten days time. Now where’s that straw?

No laughing matter of course. Rip Wigan Athletic.

Is your hatred for the Spanish that bad MiW that if they are to take over us your not willing to give them a chance. Always had you down as a balanced sort of poster trying to see all sides of the argument (bar brexit😉) but on this one imo it seems like cos your preferred bidder isn't at the forefront your scathing of the Spanish bid. Can we not if they're successful in our takeover wait & see what their actions are!!!
I have no preferred bidder, naively I just want our club to be saved, the new owners to be upfront, honest & have our best interests at heart, to then be able to get back into the ground supporting / whinging at my team and to ultimately see an upturn in our fortunes. UTFT....

Is your hatred for the Spanish that bad MiW that if they are to take over us your not willing to give them a chance. Always had you down as a balanced sort of poster trying to see all sides of the argument (bar brexit😉) but on this one imo it seems like cos your preferred bidder isn't at the forefront your scathing of the Spanish bid. Can we not if they're successful in our takeover wait & see what their actions are!!!
I have no preferred bidder, naively I just want our club to be saved, the new owners to be upfront, honest & have our best interests at heart, to then be able to get back into the ground supporting / whinging at my team and to ultimately see an upturn in our fortunes. UTFT....

I’ve no preferred bidder, just know this bidder isn’t right for us. Proof will soon be in the pudding with the January window on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.