NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 98 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now on The Sun online, offering £3m,once sponsored our shirts in a 2014 match against United, offices in Saudi, dubai and Dublin amongst other places according to the report!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire comes to mind based on how little information there is about them online...

Obviously the Americans would be a far better option as the personnel involved with that bid actually have proper football experience and a genuine plan of how to turn us around. However, we are not in the position of being able to pick and choose so I just hope someone comes in and saves us whoever that is.

Only difference is these Arabs are offering more money strieght from the off no messing so I'm up for this bye americans

A bit about MBuzzSport.
https://sport360.com/article/other/...o-revolutionise-shirt-sponsorship-in-football

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/sp...o-sponsor-UK-s-Sheffield-United-Football-Club

Makes sense they'd see as a team as a massive marketing vehicle but the reality of us being in L1 means the exposure would be very limited. I am not putting them down but unlike Ganaye and the Americans who seem to have the long term vision i do worry if MBuzzSport know what they are buying. Choi bought into us as he was naive to the financial realities and the cost of success, so i would wonder if MBuzz understand exactly the reality of our situation.

My preference would be Ganaye and the American's still get the deal done but i wont turn my nose up at MBuzz although without a 'Ganaye' who understand L1 and 'money ball' i do have long term concerns. But i guess we just have to surivive short term first.

I thought Mido too but he is a manager currently in Egypt so while not impossible maybe makes it a bit less likely.
Unless it's like when Quinn was the chairman and manager of Sunderland? Mido fancies a crack at managing in England, easiest way of a secure job is to employ himself at his own club!

Other random speculation to add - Morsy has used his signing on fee to buy us on the sly because he's an absolute legend, got some of his Egyptian connections to front it for him

Zaki felt bad for only turning up for 3 months of his loan, so he's buying us to apologise

Mario Melchiot left us to move to a middle Eastern team ... He's that upset at being left out of people's all time 11, he's saving us as a way of beating the goodwill Boyce has

If they do offer 3 million then we will finally see how serious the americans are about us. Because if they are serious they will up their bid if they not they will back off. I'm glad that these new people seem to be making a serious offer and not silly ones that will never get accepted.

Only difference is these Arabs are offering more money strieght from the off no messing so I'm up for this bye americans
You'd struggle in the world of business. It means absolutely nothing if they don't have the money to run the club long term. It's like outbidding someone for a big house, no point if you can't pay the bills in 12 months time.

The Americans aren't under any pressure. They'll know how much cash needs swallowing up to run the club long term and will simply wait for another club down the line. These lot look like the Saudi Arabian version of IEC, another faceless company. At least with the Americans we know exactly who they are and what they are about.

But like I said above, picking and choosing is no longer an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.