NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 59 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krasner said no body can buy the club until the football creditors are paid in full. Money for Robinson should arrive in next 24 hrs so they can be paid. He said later nothing would be sorted before Monday.

That's not entirely correct. A buyer can purchase the club contemporaneously with settling the football creditors

What about Jonathon Jackson? Maybe he has contacts and has got himself a consortium together.
The 500k the supporters club are trying to raise could be part of his bid.
His way of part fan ownership.

How about a Jackson, Whelan (Sharpe), Ainscough and SC consortium.

You certainly did OLFE.

Surprised me too.
It makes sense to me. All the rest of our high earners (Morsy, Massey, Evans, Byrne etc) are out of contract at the end of this coming season. That would bring us well within the cap. Unfortunately (especially in the case of Morsy and Byrne) it means that unless we somehow get promoted next season, we stand next to no chance of keeping any of them due to the vastly reduced wages we'd only be able to offer.

What about Jonathon Jackson? Maybe he has contacts and has got himself a consortium together.
The 500k the supporters club are trying to raise could be part of his bid.
His way of part fan ownership.

They said someone was on their third consortium- could be Jackson.

But I don't think he'd be able to crowd fund his ownership surely without explicitly saying that.

Which is still us. The Co that owns the stadium is one of those being sold by the Admins.

Yes but technically its not Latics. It's a seperate company. The 200k was supposed to be to make sure we saw out the season. Not to pay any wages.

Yes but technically its not Latics. It's a seperate company. The 200k was supposed to be to make sure we saw out the season. Not to pay any wages.

It's one of the companies being sold by the Admins. How do you think they've sold Euxton. The only wages it wasn't going to pay were football ones.

They said someone was on their third consortium- could be Jackson.

But I don't think he'd be able to crowd fund his ownership surely without explicitly saying that.

The SC money wouldn't be his share of any bid, if he has one. More he's fronting a consortium in the view of appointing himself Chairman or back to his old job.
The SC club money would bring in immediate finances with a place on the board for someone in return.

Nah KDZ................... though he wouldn't confirm it directly, he all but admitted that Lenegan only bid for the properties, and not the club.

Given that Krasner said he has no intention of selling the stadium separately, I think we can dismiss any suggestion of it being Lenegan.

Admin also said there wouldn't be a fire sale before selling everyone on the cheap, they said they'd consult the football people about deals but agreed to sell Moore before the final game much to Cooks disgust, that they wouldnt sell players if we only had 1 in that position before selling Kipre when we had no centre backs, that the young lads weren't about to be sold before immediately selling them, that the original prefered bidder didn't pull out due to relegation before confirming that was the reason today. I'm sure there are a few others too.

They say a lot of things that havent been right. I suspect Lenegan, Eales and Speakman plus maybe Danson as a consortium are still in the running with Ganaye and the Americans.

The SC money wouldn't be his share of any bid, if he has one. More he's fronting a consortium in the view of appointing himself Chairman or back to his old job.
The SC club money would bring in immediate finances with a place on the board for someone in return.

I think if that was the case he'd probably say it outright.

I think Jackson is most likely involved in the supporters club stuff because he isn't part of any consortium.

Joe sealey supposedly purchasing football club might be us might not son of former man utd goalie les in next few days

Find out soon as he's openly admitted on his latest pod cast with his wife he hopping its sorted in next couple of day but cant say which team it is but says its not Macclesfield

I think if that was the case he'd probably say it outright.

I think Jackson is most likely involved in the supporters club stuff because he isn't part of any consortium.

Quite possibly. But JJs potential backers might want to stay anonymous for now. If he said what he was upto people would start digging.

To be honest Bicky, if they are that bothered about players leaving/ being sold off they should firm up their offer, agree a sale in principle, pay an exclusivity bond and get on with it.

The duty of the admins is to get a sale, not pander to bidders whims, they will continue to sell the players until a contract is agreed to bring down the wage bill.

Blaming the admins seems to be the sport of the day, it seems people are unaware of their brief. Let me make it plain, they have one duty and one duty alone, to get the best price they can for the clubs creditors, if that means upsetting the clubs supporters then so be it. They will sell anything and everything they can to achieve that objective regardless of what we think is fair.

Put yourselves in the position of the creditors of the club, some of whom will be small businesses struggling for survival. They will be desperate to get paid for the services they have provided and in some cases be relying on the money for the survival of their business. In their position would you not want the admins to sell anything to pay your bill.

Having been on both sides of an administration/liquidation and suffered both the loss of a business through a debtor going bust on me forcing me to take the administration route and ultimately a liquidation, and having been a creditor simultaneously I can tell you it is not a situation anyone would relish.

My advice to all of those that feel that the administration is not going well is to have patience and try not to speculate on things that there is no evidence of. There are a lot of people out there who are commenting on things they have no knowledge of and are doing this to gain some sort of prestige and notoriety, don't fall for it.

TB, think what you forget first & foremost is that 99% of folks on this message board are Latics fans, who be they right or wrong, are biased in what the Admins / EFL & other clubs are doing to our proud wee club, we feel like we are getting f@cked over at every turn & by all sorts so feel the need to rightly try and put blame somewhere & logic is currently going out of the window.....it's a bit like a grieving process - a close loved one has passed away & although you may realise it was a terminal disease that has taken their life you still look for someone / something to blame regardless what others may say. I have such a hatred for those f@ckwit twins in HK along with P@rry & Co in the EFL that it's just not natural & wallow in an air of injustice, so no amount of advice from well meaning fellows like yourself won't shift those feelings or hurt.
As Shankley said .......'Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that'

Not much money was going to purchase maclesfield but fell through could be a red hering this rumour i have heard about us anyway
Cant be doing to bad with a gym chain that charges 850 quid a month I'd like to no what they include in that membership

You remember the whistleblower letter KDZ ? ..... the one Krasner got upset about?

I dont put much stock in it to be honest. It was accusing Admin of behaving illegally on twitter with zero evidence rather than going to the authorities. You can bet if what he said was true and validated we'd not just be talking about it on Twitter and Admin would be immediately replaced. If it's true why be anonymous if you are not hiding anything and if you have evidence why not show it? If you really knew this stuff and had proof you don't do what he did in my opinion.

It also displayed a fundamental misunderstanding of the admin process that set alarm bells ringing if this was meant to be an inside source.

They also seems to have got things wrong on what is going on.

I've never been convinced and I'm even less convinced now.

Status
Not open for further replies.