NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 589 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a huge weight off everyone's shoulders and wonderful to know for sure our wonderful club will go on 🥰 🔵⚪
Feel as good now as when we beat Stoke last season to stay up 😁
Many have fell out over the past 9 months myself included and probably said thing in the heat that were unfair and hurtful. Tonight hopefully we can put that behind us and all enjoy the feeling.
Great to see that our new chairman sounds like he really understands the DNA of Wigan Athletic - Wearing the infamous cap and ending with "up the tics" tremendous 👏👏👏👏👏

Hangover?...There’ll be one at Zeb towers ....”This“ today.....and Retirement comes at 4.15 tomorrow.

Yes...yes I know I know what you’re thinking ,I’m just too young and still with so much more to give ...but that’s your Bloody lot ....Finito Benito tomorrow .....and as for tonights news, as my good lady, the ever fragrant Mrs Z has put it

”Thank God for that, will you now straighten your Bloody face at last?”

Have you got a keg of the new Tennents jock, I am about to finish a keg of Lowenbrau, first one, very smooth but not the best I have had to date.

Sadly the pic is just a Tennents glass filled with Stella..couldn't get hold of any Tennents, sold out on Beerhawk in a few hours, infact there system went down when it was released.
I got 3 on my first order...Corona, Lowenbrau & Stella..enjoyed all 3 but Stella which I normally can't stand in a pub was the best of the 3, smooth & not gassy at all. Def would recommend a PD to anyone. There's a place in Warrington that sells the PD kegs...do you know of anywhere nearer?

Status
Not open for further replies.